-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay, people want to do this 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Some questions. Answer as if you are your character.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview, sitting/standing, fidgeting, etc.]
4. How would other people describe you?
5. Where do you live? What is your…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Testing… did this post come through?
-
whaley started the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
(By the way, this is the 101st TotW post! Kind of cool.)
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.
I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is r…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Me and my sister will get DnD supplies soon! 😄 I found several friends to play with irl as well. None of us has experience, so I’ll have to learn the DM role by myself.
-
whaley replied to the topic Bland Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
A list of suggestions, because lists seem to help me. :]
1. SLEEP.
2. Think hard to see if there are any emotional problems holding you back. Maybe you’re comparing your work to other people too much. Maybe you struggle to connect with your first draft because it doesn’t have the same punch you expected it to have.
Then, if there…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooh, sounds really pretty! My sister wore a purple shimmery dress last year to Homecoming.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, sorry for the mix-up! Sounds good, I hope you can make it! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I know! We really liked it, but the other state would be for my dad’s job. We don’t know what’s happening for sure, though. There’s still a chance!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, cool! It’s very royal looking. I like the color!
Oh, which other state?
I’d probably have to check with my mom and see if she’s okay with me posting that on here. It’s in Central Time Zone, nowhere near Indiana.
I’m going to prom this year!! But not a homeschool one. I’m a sophomore, and my school (a hyb…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago

Some things never change
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Or I’ll take something important to the character from them. (Like Toothless’s tail fin.)
You just triggered my repressed obsession for HTTYD and I’m not complaining. The Vikings are many things, but they are not ableist, and it’s so well done. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Lolol!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooh, great snippets!! 🥺
- Load More
