@nova21
Active 3 years, 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 604
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision it’s one of the ship names for Pax and Luna
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley
So are they all in the same class rn?
its 12-14 right…? (I get them confused XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH!!! ALTHOUGH with the dance coming I WILL probably RP as Ara and Luna just cuz I can’t NOT have the adorableness that is Novella and Lux
Plus the fact that Lux is brand new (basically doesn’t even exist yet so I can play around with FIRST TIME CRUSHES XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley
HEY!!!
so umm….
I kinda wanna RP here again! But the thing is….
There are just sooo many charries to keep up. Way too many for me (I get overwhelmed with the schedules and RPs)
so if y’all don’t mind….
I’d rather just RP as my boys?
mostly Paxton and Novembe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW JARED 😭 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Luna
Luna’s mouth opened slightly, eyes watering at the man’s frightened plea. He was older then her by more then a few years…but in that moment he seemed no older then a small child…
Luna pursed her lips into a small smile, gently reaching out her hands to unlock the collar…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h gonna go ahead and write for Paxton 😊
Paxton
Paxton’s blinked his bleary eyes, a small sniffle escaping. He shivered, shuffling closer into the unknown, yet comforting warmth surrounding him.
Why was he so exhausted all of a sudden…?
Where was everyone?
Bella…Ember…Wulf…
Paxton looked up, tired eyes spotting…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Also…I missed yesterday cuz I was a bit busy but I am excited to write it!!! And I’ll get to write todays too soooo yea I’ll hopefully have thosE up later!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 MY (YOUR BUT MY ADOPTED XD) BABY REUBEN 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@zemira yup!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Here are some quite accurate depictions of the characters from my current WIP.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, that one’s cool too. I just tend to ship wherever the story looks like it’s going to me unless something changes, but somehow my brain just decided that particular ship was one worth holding onto even though “things changed.”
It really depends….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I think imma let u do an RP with the charries u just introduced again, and then I can do Paxton if that’s ok
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
anyone want to go next?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 If anything, this’ll give them more to talk about. @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
Riker finally calmed Paxton down, picking him up. The young boy was limp in his arms.
“We should probably keep–“A crash cut off Riker’s words.
Crosshair growled, his hand on his weapon, as a few people stepped into the light.
Some of them were…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh and yes I wouldn’t mind that.
Not sure how Ridley will take Hemlock though, given that he just ran away from Rampart.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 It’s all right!
Hemlock
“The markings on your wings…….they look like, well, this.” The man pointed to his shirt collar. “It intrigued me.”
Hemlock stared at it.
It was…..
A perfect replica of his black markings.
“Strange.” he hissed. “Did dragons exist in your world? Do your people have any stories of them?”
Perhaps…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BRUCE AND NAT YESSSSS
(They’re kinda my favorite marvel ship for no particular reason)
also, that picture of Thor is oddly eye-catching to me. I think he reminds me of somebody, but it might just be my weird natural reaction to stare back at pictures of characters who stare at me rather than looking in another direction.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@lydibug That “skull in a jar” concept sounds immensely creepy and completely hilarious at the same time…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with all those charries being added!
- Load More
