@nova21
Active 3 years, 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 604
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper maybe Marcel and Wolfgang team up since Wolfie might need to reconcile a bit too XD
also MY ARTHUR XD and NOVEMBER
Arthur
Arthur ran a hand through his blonde hair, and then adjusted his collar before opening the classroom door.
He threw it open with a large, dazzling grin.
“I have arrived! You’re wel…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Poor arthur
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OH YAAA HILDA XD bruh I want Hilda trying to make Adolphus jealous with Arthur even tho Corvina has done squashed that XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think I’ve got it for the RP…
@whalekeeper @anyone-else interested XD
Paxton
Paxton scribbled a bit on his paper, smiling whenever Luna made a silly comment or joke.
He had to admit he was enjoying her company. It was refreshing to have someone who didn’t make him feel like he had to…prove himself, or try to be something he wasn’t.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley lol! He’s some of Arthur’s Inspo. His songs anyway
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper hey do u want Pax and Marcel (and Luna XD) to have a conversation? I feel like it would be…umm…interesting considering… XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH DAY 6 AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley
Day 6: First Sight
Ship: RavenHeart (YAY!!)
MCs: Arthur and Corvina
“Love at First Sight” (In which a person feels an immediate, intimate connection to another.)
“Stop! Get back here, thief!”
“Hm, how about, ah…no?”
Ar…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
They could…? I mean they’d have to set up a meeting, she doesn’t really roam the halls and she isn’t one to just allow students to walk in on the fly.
that being said, I don’t really like RPing as her XD but if it was necessary I would
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley
(GAH….everyone’s in the same clas…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision All right!
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @smiley @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Hunter
“English….” Crosshair growled. “I’m not a fan.”
“Neither am I.” Wrecker flicked his tail boredly.
“I am!” Tech looked a bit offended that anyone would dislike the subject.
Hunter chuckled. “Well, you’re going to have to deal with it for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision You can go first.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@zemira Totally!! Do you want a description of my character or anything first, or do you just want to
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
“Don’t shoot.” Riker warned.
“Yes, that’d be wise.” said one of the new men.
He looked dangerous somehow……
His movements reminded Crosshair of Rampart or Tarkin……two men he’d rather forget…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision thanks! I’ll RP in a little while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@northernnovelist Hello there! I’m Keilah.
I love cats too! Have you ever read the warrior cats books?
Spy genre….Well, I’ve watched a few movies/read a few books on that, I think….? It’s an interesting one for sure. I have worldbuilt on a dystopian story before, although it turned into just a plain sci-fi one before long…..
A weird…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Wow, that’s actually cool how you found weird face claims for weird people.
Unless you’re joking and you have some other faceclaims somewhere.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@everybody I kinda got lost, can someone remind me what we’re doing again? I think we’re in English, right?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Is Wolfie currently doing anything?
If so, Paxton will just sit off by his lonesome.
welp…Luna can come in since all the classes are together actually…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OOH we’re in English aren’t we, so everyone’s in one class. Riiiight
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sorry meant @esther-c lol
- Load More
