@nova21
Active 3 years, 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 604
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @smiley @koshka @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @mineralizedwritings @literally-anyone-else-who-cares XD
I AM RESURRECTING THIS TOPIC!!!
YAY!!!
So, I do not have my character sheets done for my other charries (heh) BUT I REALLY WANNA DISCUSS MY SERIES.
that being said, there is a LOT to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cool!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h YAY!!!
So here’s a few to choose from (obviously u don’t have to do them all. This is for FUN. And umm I am choosing songs that give me the feels cuz I have scenes/ideas in my head already sooo oops? XD)
ANYWAY!
first one is-
Flashlight by Madilyn Page & The Piano Gal
Gone by NF & Julia Michaels
Two Birds by Regina Spe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Anyone besides @dekreel who’s written a game fanfic?
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 @whoever-else-is-here
I’m considering it……After watching a couple cutscenes from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (if anyone has played that game; I haven’t picked up the controller myself, but my brother plays it whenever we’re at our cousins’ house) I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12
Hemlock
All of them were human. No other dragons, at least not yet.
Not that he’d expected to meet another member of his kind; the area was far too…small to fit a group of dragons comfortably.
The new humans were a little startled by him.
One of them stepped back, only to trip and land hard on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wowwww IDK if I previously commented on that scene but……just wow……
That was…interesting. Your poor charries though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OF COURSE!!
That’s the whole point I made this forum. I’ll be posting songs I like from time to time, and you can do it too.
(Oh, and that’s totally ok if it won’t work for you. You can still share your own.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h not for me it won’t 😊 but that’s alright
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Can I put it in my own songs…??? @keilah-h
because music is one of my BIGGEST inspirations for scenes and I have SO MANY SCENES I could write to music and maybe this’ll prompt me (heh see what I did there?) to write some! Or write something related to them anyway!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
oh and @godlyfantasy12 I don’t think you have to go on youtube to listen to it? Like it’ll play right on KP from my browser.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
oh and here’s one more:
“The Burning Man”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah!!! Finally someone else knows the game! I’ve never played any of the others but I’ve heard of them. World of Goo was really fun….I first played it on a library computer that had it on, and then got it for my family’s tablet. Which died like years ago so I didn’t get to play it again until a couple weeks ago when I managed to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c soooo who should go next? I’m not sure if @freedomwriter76 is on rn…?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Sadly they don’t have those songs on Apple Music and I can’t get on YouTube. But have fun y’all!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h OH MY GOSH HAVE U PLAYED WORLD OF GOO?!?! I love the games from those creators!! (Haven’t played the math ones about the humans lol) but I love little inferno and world of goo!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
(it has a different title in the video because it shortened)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Information Superhighway”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
For some reason it won’t let me post this one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! I have more coming!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
The same song just split in two:
- Load More
