-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I would love to, except like @highscribeofaetherium I have some other art stuff I’ll be working on…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh this sounds interesting!!
This is the perfect prompt for me, my characters always have crazy scars….
Now to pick one.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
Okay um… *Thinks about where to start*
So grapheme-color synesthesia is the most common type. I see letters and numbers with colors. Look at a letter, and use your imagination as hard as you can to picture the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
That’s fine with me! 😂 I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Look at the first post on this topic. It will explain everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay, people still want to do this!
If you need extra details, check the first post of this topic written by Rae. She says 500 words requirement, no set maximum.
And yes, you post the story on here for people to read when the deadline hits. You do not read other people’s entries before you have written yours and posted it, that way the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hmmm… let’s see if I can.
Hey, @elishavet-pidyon you could submit that Blood of the Macabee’s short story…? 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, I do!
I have grapheme-color, month-to-color, spatial sequence, ordinal linguistic personification, a little sound-to-color, faint motion+touch-to-sound… Still figuring out that last one XD
And piano keys have colors too. That doesn’t even have a name, I think it’s an extension of grapheme-color.
If you need to ask questions…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to wake up this topic again. I never participated but I wanted to.
Tagging extra people: @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @raxforge @liberty @theshadow @calyhuge
I’ll just give a new short story prompt. And here it is:
Tell the story of a scar.
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Thank you 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is the tech level in this world? I don’t want to force a modern age character into a medieval setting without changing them up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooohh, I can’t pick who to use… I want to use someone who is fresh and fits the adventure theme, but I feel as if I will last longer in this roleplay if the character is super comfortable to me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lovely warm night colors, I quite like it. :] Do you have synesthesia too? A synesthete conversation probably already happened on this forum, but I can’t remember.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
I love how this chat disappears for several days or weeks and then someone (usually me for some reason lol) is like “hey, we need to start this back up again!!”
I picked a good set of characters for this tbh. They’re ones I’m currently working on, so when I think of them, which is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t think I didn’t like it. I thought it was amazing. I just never found the time to finish it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal So the Pardalis and Ailurids are basically identical!! Very cool!
and thanks, my naming conventions are kinda random but they’re SO FUN.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I love these character boards!!
I still have to get caught up reading your story…..I stopped at like chapter 3 or something and never picked it back up.
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay! I’m not the only high schooler who still trick or treats! What are you going to be? I’m going as a flapper.
Oh wow, that is such a good idea. O.O I’m going as the princess Hornet from Hollow Knight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you worried – you do not need to, I assure you! 😁 It can sometimes feel like things are slowing down for good, but usually people are just busy in real life. This forum is not one of those forums which has slowed down since it began, fortunately. Lots of people are active right no even if they aren’t posting…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal oh awesome!! I see we have a lot in common. Also, I love your species names.
I’m sure the shark-Argonites and the Arraia would probably get along quite well! I’m imagining an underwater city with both of them….lol. I don’t know how the croc-Argonites would feel about them though.
Do the Pardalis have more human faces or more…[Read more]
- Load More
