-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Marcel – Elderstrand (w/ Ellis, Felicity, Sara)
The group shivered, plastered against the side of the wall. Ellis gave Marcel a warning gesture towards the left street, and stared up at where the soldiers’ feet pattered above.
“Hey!” Their silence didn’t help. One of the soldiers in the street patrol pointed in thei…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We all make mistakes when making something, it’s okay 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks both of you :]
Marcel — Edge of Everstrand
Marcel nodded and grabbed Felicity’s hand. “Hold on tight.”
He lunged for the wall and skipped up, the world turning on its side, and the rain flying into their faces. As he stepped, something white spread outward from the soles of his feet, covering the wall li…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Jonas, please make sure the night scenes don’t completely end before our group can get inside the city 🙏😭 Maybe you can reply to ours, since you have Ellis, and I’ll send everyone in?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Barnes
Everyone slumped, and hesitated to do anything. The three medieval individuals still ate silently. Reid comforted his brother, who would surely need a lot of monitoring during this adventure, and Hugo still sat alone by the fire. Even the food hadn’t done much good.
This couldn’t go on. Barnes had to take own…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, I always try to judge when someone is writing a roleplay or not, you can pretty much tweak it to a science.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here’s a start, anticipate that Marcel is able to vault them over the wall
Marcel — Edge of Everstrand
“The city is called Everstrand,” Sara said. Her gaze flickered over the word a few times, as if thinking about something.
They headed for the city. Sara and Ellis still hadn’t shared much about themselve…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m working on it rn 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay… *Bits lip* Yeah, I’ll do it, I don’t like to take up too much space in a group because it might bother people who want to write, but I can flesh out everything if you like. Give me half an hour.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I remember what that feels like, we had a ton of tornado warnings when I was little. I prayed <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I think it would be best for the Marcel-Sara-Fel-Ellis group to get into the city soon, so if any of you want to RP us going in, that would be best. I don’t want to carry us in because I’ve written a lot in our group, but if you want me to, I can.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle not a ramble! At least you’re rambling about your writing and not about something random…..as I do quite commonly…..
eheheheheh you remember THOSE conversations which I’m NOT gonna bring up on this forum after this lolllllAnd I think 13 is fine tbh. Your books are actually not that bad in terms of violence so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Barnes
“Might as well be an exoskeletal crisis,” Barnes said. “Soul-searching is illegal in nineteen counties. You have always been you, Angelo, have a cup of tea.”
Hugo looked back and forth between Reid and Tenz. His eyes became the slightest bit shiny, expression hidden by his scarf. “I can’t go to anyone for help, Tenz. They…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww cute, although I have NO idea who Kenna and Zeke are lolll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle 17, almost 18. Remember how I was making a big deal about Sabina getting married that young because I could barely imagine getting married at my age? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle If you can’t find any way to trim it down, I’d rather you keep the whole thing than delete it entirely.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoa I love that map!!
also, I agree with @hybridlore about how the section’s a little long. I realize that the answers to Joseph’s questions have to be properly explained–after all, I would say corrupting God’s message is far worse then never including it in the first place–but I, like her (hybridlore you are a girl right??…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww thank you ☺️ *Hugo returns the hug immediately*
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Writing this boy is all about being the sensitive person in the group, but also being self-restricting and polite. Kinda funny to write. XD
- Load More
