-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooo, sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I also have the drawing I based the original scene off of if anyone wants to see it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, I understand. I mostly wrote MG now, but there was a time I stepped back, looked at my writing, and was just like “Teens won’t read whatever this is, but is sure can’t be for kids.”
But then learned a few things and grew a little more, and you know what? It’s okay. Kids live in a dark world too. It’s a matter of perspective. Their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone but @rae especially
This….barely counts as the story of a scar, or a short story. LOL.
I had a much better one in mind
but just didn’t have the drive to write it.So I pulled out a scene I had written for practice and added some extras to it, polished it down, etc.So instead of a clear, nicely written short story, you get three…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhh! Animal fantasy! And, as I presume although you could definitely be going for older groups but, are you writing middle-grade?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Will it let you request access?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Nods seriously*
Oh I know. I wish there were more of y’all guys on here so I could properly interrogate y’all and try to understand how you think.
Like, how?!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae I’m working on mine as well, although if I don’t get it done by today am I out? Like, is it ok if I get it up tomorrow?
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
My apologies if I stop being as active all of a sudden. Posting anything makes me feel really sick. If you need me for something, you can still tag me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle whoa, great drawings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 that’s good! I’ll be praying for you and your family.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae I am not submitting anything today. 😖 I really thought I could give you something, but I’m struggling with mental exhaustion/health issues and this thing just isn’t going to happen. I finished a sufficient chunk of the story and couldn’t bring myself to push the submit button. I enjoyed reading y’all’s stories and I hope you have fun!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @everyone else yeah I’ll get to this today, but it won’t be for a while lol. I had a story concept in mind, but never finished it so I’m just gonna redraft one I already had and was gonna share earlier but didn’t get around to it…..lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep. Poor kiddos. Who knows, she may decide to write a story based on that “wild dream” and accidentally keep his memory (the things an author thinks).
At least they didn’t get sacrificed.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
And yes, Celtic fairies are horrifying.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I forgot to do this. I’ll try to join in another time though.
O.O Wowzers. I knew he would die, but I hoped she’d remember him.
EEEEEE. You know what I think of this story. =D
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae Expect mine to be posted at the literal last minute. I have a lot to do today and I can’t get this done right away. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel stumbled over to Sara and Felicity to fetch his staff. He held it in the crook of his bad arm and punched their shoulders with his other hand. “Nice job.”
They shared smiles for a split second. Marcel ran back into the fray. His hand…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I think Marcel’s is dead; either we can say the feathers muffled it to death, or tearing off the iron kills the ironwalker because its body is sealed to the armor. This sounds rather morbid, now that I write it.
- Load More
