-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Choking splutter*
How. Dare. Thee. Threaten me. With such a thing.
*Shudder*
FINE.
He stared at me with frozen awe. I stared back. This must be one of those immortal mortals, the first children of blood to walk the earth. The quendë. An Elf. I could hardly breathe.
He was dangerous, this child of blood. Not that I was so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We watched a little bit of that cartoon recently, lol. Redwall was such a phase for me when I was 10-12; I read almost all the books, and I thinky favorite was Loamhedge or the book with the magical pearls.
Netflix was going to make a movie or television series more recently, but there hasn’t been any news in a couple years.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys, I will write a praising, all-adoring ode to anyone who roleplays next! On my honor I will.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin I remember that guy; you’ve drawn some very cool doodles of him before. 🙂 I didn’t think you were going to integrate him into the Fel&Lois story, but it makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
All I remember is that Dante and the Society are in a kerfuffle, Leo and Rory are long gone escaped across buildings, and the new school officer is checking everything. Also the twins are still washing dishes alone. I should help them.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m glad it’s a little intriguing! He wrote it because he always told himself he would, but he has weird physical and mental conditions that make it hard for anyone to take him seriously. He’s trying to feel content.
The letter isn’t even going to make it to the school because of plot conflict.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Gosh, writing that character with a serious voice feels so rusty.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Might as well post this because there’s no place for it in the actual story.
This letter is written by an aged-up character who knows he won’t get what he wants. He’s basically too weird and off-putting to be seen as a normal person. He is trying very hard, though.
.-.-.-.
To: The professors of…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Heavily debates posting the thing I wrote*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wrote something melancholy, and now I am sad. But it was much more than 50 words, so I guess I get to throw snow now. (My assonance is fabulous today.)
@loopylin 💨⚪ @godlyfantasy12 💨⚪
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
My dad is the same, he’ll eat the spotted bananas. I’m just like “go ahead and take it, I’m not gonna eat it” cause I don’t like the taste and texture once they’re overripe
My brother only eats yellow ones. Not too brown, not too green.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

I like my bananas just a little bit green. I can’t stand overripe ones lol.
how do you like your bananas?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins I see you’ve continued!
It’s getting good!! Not that it wasn’t already awesome lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator bahahahahahaha
I never thought of it that way lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“They live in Spain, but without the a.” –a reaction to a video of rotating 3D models
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Girlie ik you’re probably really busy but just thought you’d wanna be tagged <3
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
GODLYYYYYYYYY
GIRLLL I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!! *TACKLE HUG*
Welcome back!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰
I was getting worried abt you!!
And heh yeah, I haven’t been active on here in months…I really forgot how much I miss all my online besties 🤍🥹 I’m def gonna try and check in more often!!!
Writing’s been pretty nonexistent for me too, life…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle there are places where you can set up a website for free, I think. My friends did exactly that.
Also, your book titles are phenomenal!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
