-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
So many legos… *Nods* Our first exposure to Ninjago came from an old garage sale set. It was Jay’s jet/airplane thingy and one of the Fangpyre soldiers. -
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true. I feel that Master of the Mountain had very random focus episodes, so Cole didn’t get as much story besides leading the quest. But I loved his mother’s lore.
Hot take (actually this is more of an unknown take): Sons of Garmadon and Hunted were great seasons for Cole specifically.
Oh boy,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, Ninjago. #GiveColeAFocusSeason
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree with Linus that you should only have a few split groups. I personally don’t mind having groups over one large group. That would be one way to divide your characters so they each get a unique perspective in a unique plot thread.
This is a very common way to handle multiple protagonists. Series like Stormlight Archive and Redwall do this…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
Rory pulled the gloves from his pocket. Gave a nervous laugh. “Yeah, I have them. What do you want me to do? climb down the wall with them?”
“Yup.” Leo smiled and shrugged. “Unless you have a better idea. I’m not leaving you here, kid.”
Rory’s green eyes widened. The kid glanced towards the window and shuddered. No won…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
My brother just accidentally gave me the plot twist idea of the century. I need emotional help here – both my stories have freakish endings now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae Nice, I like it. Always liked that historical event, it reminds me of how people in the Civil War had to fight against their own relatives. It shows how some Germans saw other human beings in the trenches, and managed to relate to them, which is a really brave thing to do in a war.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @rae @raxforge @jonas @grcr @hybridlore
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
The hand motions were a little unfamiliar, but Marcel could guess from Leon’s expression that they weren’t in any immediate danger.
Marcel made the same hand motion. “We’re good.”
He was slightly dissatisfied with the answer, since Felicity and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t test me. I’ll target you next! 😆
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
6 snowballs…? Wow, Whaley. That’s… intense. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @jonas @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel strained, trying to listen to Leon’s reply. Something was very wrong with his ears. Hopefully it wasn’t permanent. The buzzing had escalated into a high-pitched siren.
“Monsters… Huge…” Then Leon shook his head.
Marcel winced and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
😈
…
NOOO *Whams you with a giant ball of snow* *Now you’re rolling down the hill*
@you +6 snowballs 💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Still following <3*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @grcr @hybridlore @jonas
Marcel — Elderstrand (wsome of Group 1)
Felicity said something to him, but her voice sounded like a faint buzz underwater. No matter, she was clearly leaving, and a bunch of the group followed close behind.
Marcel watched the white braids fly off, brow furrowed in worry. He…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Gets hit in the face by a particularly cold snowball* *Sputters*
Gee thanks Esther 🙄😂😂
“Ty?” I shouted as I walked down the sandy boardwalk by the beach. No answer.
Continuing down the familiar path, I savor the taste of the salt in the air and the lovely sea breeze gently caressing my face, my wavy hair tossing in the win…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @raxforge @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Pain rung in Marcel’s skull; he felt as if something had woken him up, but he couldn’t hear anything. His ears were definitely bleeding, since his rose-colored hair had begun to clump with a darker color.
Everything was numb. Dark, wet, and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
EeEeeeEeeeee!!!!!!
I think I love this book already.
One thing I noticed…if these are Slavic names in Slavic culture, they aren’t quite right. Dmitry Volkova is feminine; Dmitry Volkov is masculine. Even as a surname, I believe the name gender changes, although I’m not sure if Sofiya’s name changes…but I think so. Also,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Gasps* *sputters*
*Moans*
Brin glared at his brothers, Volks tall and strong who should have known better.
“Dah dah, I know. But as I don’t intend to die and be thrown to the sea, it won’t matter, nyet?”
Krazsimir growled, folded his arms. “You’re a loyal volk, Brin, and a fighter. We need you here. We can still turn…[Read more]
- Load More

All he did was play some Dune music on his computer. XD