-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Does anyone here like warrior cats??
cause I have an expansive list of virtually every warrior cat name I have ever come up with…
They’re characters derived from tons of other fandoms, but run through the naming system of the Warriors books. Star Wars, Marvel, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Tron, Jurassic World, you name it. Various random video…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, people in this world aren’t walking around with bullet holes all over. that’d be a little too creepy for the frivolous nature of the story.
Luckily for you, I was just thinking about changing it out for something less threatening, but I haven’t ironed out what yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea how many snowballs I was hit with so…….
I’ll come back with 200 or more words. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a very pretty board! I like the dove in the corner.
(boy don’t I have a thing for shepherds. XD)
No shame in that. All my main characters are some form of soldier or warrior. XD at least yours have a more or less peacetime job.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lovely. *Nods vigorously*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s beautiful! I love the almost Ireland fairytale, almost medieval Europe feel. Lovely.
(Also, I hit you with some snowballs, so you could share some more scenes from Golden Song. In case you were wondering. XP)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah. Such fun. I love the kid’s reactions. XD
Leon laughed, a knowing expression on his face.
So…what is a knowing expression? Raised eyebrows? A smirk? This is such a vague description that his face won’t settle into one expression. It’s just a blur.
This is random, but I’ve noticed that your characters pray in turns. Is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Cackles* *Grins*
I love it. Quincy seems good at activating ProtectMode in people. I need to tie that into the book.
Alrighty then.
Leo
The row of hedges ended in another lane. Leo turned up it for a few feet before darting around a large glass greenhouse with a gasped out prayer. He sent a glance over his shoulder.
Rory…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha. We’re either going to an apartment flat, or their ship the Mantis, you pick.
Silvia
Number sequences flashed across her tablet. She stifled a groan. They had a tail.
A drop of sheer terror made her dizzy with the images, the sounds parading through her head. Pounding feet. Sharp metal. Blood.
She sucked in a deep…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I meant the latter. I wrote enough words to cover that and mine, which means collectively we have 20 snowballs for you to throw. XD
Lucille flexed her arm with a painful sigh. The wraps around her knuckles curled at the edges with dried blood and sweat. Untying them took more concentration than she thought.
She hastily downed a glass,…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*has decided to hit some people*
@elishavet-pidyon snowball×2
@raxforge snowball
@liberty snowball
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Then maybe it’s a good plan.
Well, the object doesn’t need to be heavy. It needs to leave a convincing imprint on the scene. This the fabric filled sack.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you want, we could team up and be a snow-throwing duo! (I don’t know if that’s allowed, but…)
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣🤣 Everyone likes the Barnes meme I see!? I guess it’s a little out of the blue. Anyways, there is your out-of-context meme for the day, hehe.
Maybe I’ll finish the ten-shots scene and actually post it, now that people are hooked on the concept.
Goodness 😆
*Marcel curls up with Koshka’s cookies*
Barnes is brave just for that.
Barnes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
Definitely depletes his body energy, and his body also needs a steadily higher income of energy the more he uses the power. It’s a symbiotic relationship between him and the magic, but it can tighten its hold on him and become the dominant l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
one does not simply EXIST IN THE SAME UNIVERSE as their crush.
Barnes is brave just for that.
also hey, you have a mask, I have a security blanket (but only when I’m at my house). No shame in that.
Marcel’s is so accurate though lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I ran out of letters to use so I couldn’t properly credit him for the quote lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal He’s an assassin. A sniper to be exact, so he specializes in hitting people from far away. The only thing is, he and all his targets kinda respawn because they’ve basically been put into a flesh and blood video game. So he’s joking that he’s shot them down so many times, he’s losing track of where he got them this time and is ru…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow. He’s awesome. And delicate in a quiet strength kind of way. I keep coming back just to stare at his wings.
- Load More
