-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun extra challenge here
Barnes
Percival and Rowan’s voices passed Barnes. She blinked, unable to comprehend what they were saying, eyelids drooping.
The snake began to hiss softly, swaying back and forth. Its scales glittered, fluttering and shifting as it moved. Its eyes clouded over, then turned into a familiar friendly v…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha well I guess I’ll let you read it when I finish
And then you can go back and read my whole thing *evil chuckle*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is actually a different guy! But I’m glad you like the board. I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true 😁 But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages.
It’s still fun to deviate a little, don’t get me wrong, but we have to keep past lore in mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Happens to me too lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Hmm, okay, I’ll think about it. I always feel like I’m making something ‘canon’ when I roleplay it, even if that’s not true.
Ah, yes. XD Been there, done that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
oh and why I picked those nationalities in specific?
you probably don’t care but I wanted to get it out there lol- I’m of Spanish descent (and my dad had a flamenco album I used to listen to a lot when I was little haha)
- I’ve been to Italy and I’m OBSESSED with their pasta lol
- I’m an American citizen and lived there all my life
- I’ve…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I think letting it be up to the reader is good choice. Me, I can’t see why they’d go back to being human. The way you have your story set up, the different species are a symbol of different nationalities. And I don’t think our cultures will be completely taken away in the new heaven and earth. We’ll be part of one…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry for her tone, she’s a bit frustrated
Barnes
Leo appeared, uninjured and full of energy. He walked up the steps with concern in his eyes. “Where is – are you alright?”
“He’s in there.” Barnes pointed her thumb at the doors. She had resettled herself on her knees, rebuttoning her shirt after checking her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus.
I was secretly hoping we could get back to the school soon. XD We can’t extend the universe this much, it’s just too much of a stretch for the rest of the writers who participate on here. Aaaand Barnes is supposed to be g…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint That’s what I thought.
What about nonwizards that are still half animal?
also I like how the way you did the switch was inspired by the book of Acts!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love how it went to first person! I don’t know why. Maybe it’s cause I write in first person in my current WIP and haven’t seen anyone else use it in a while.
Wow! okay! Cyrus has given Alan a cruel ultimatum. I have no idea what Alan will do in this situation. I mean, Charles has already pointed out he’s not afraid to die,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper oh ok!
honestly even if they don’t end up being compatible this is how you could find out if they are or not.
you’re just gonna have to deal with everyone’s crazy charries haha
@rae‘s Silvanis and my Sniper
(of course he’s mine, why did I have to say that lol)at the least are gonna be trouble for whoever you pick. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 It does have so much potential! And ehh, reading through it and editing little bits is half the fun for me lol
This is random but I’ve always been SO self conscious of my romance scenes…like part of me is obsessed with writing them but the other part of me is like I can never show this to ANYONE lol!
BRUHHH this is exactly how…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone-who-tagged-me-here
I HAVE SOMETHING I CAN USE MY SNOWBALLS FOR!!!!
I have like 8 right now don’t I lol
but I got back into writing a fanfic I wasn’t able to complete until now and maybe I can post the chapter here and use that!
It will have absolutely ZERO context if I do that though so don’t freak out at me lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHH My mom showed me that one once, it’s hilarious
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Leo
Here we are. The apartment rose up on the right just as the lorry slowed down. Leo came to his feet with the rolling stop, one hand on the back wall to steady himself. He scooped Quincy back up into his shoulder and reached for Silvia. “Come on, Sis.”
They shuffled down the aisle and out the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Okay, I’m here. I’ll have an RP in a minute.
- Load More
