-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Leo
Shadows puddled in the space between streetlights, leaving most of the walk in semi darkness. Few people were out; a sandy haired man on his way home from work, a taxi driver asleep in his seat, a band of students with loud laughter and brightly painted tennis rackets. Easy to avoid, easy to forget.
No sign of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I never sign up for these (I would totally forget if I did lol) so don’t expect to see me on the crazy writing week thing on the site or whatever it is. Sorry.
But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spa…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I am really, really impatient to start writing, but I have to hold in all my ideas until the challenge starts. 😅
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
If you can’t enter the community on Monday for whatever reason, I will wrangle up somebody to help you.
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just try…
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well if you feel like switching projects at any point during the challenge, don’t force yourself against a writing block. But that sounds like a good plan. Is this the romance with the Italian boy? 😏
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh. No “confirm your registration” email?
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m excited, but I can’t seem to settle on which WIP I want to work on. But I think I know.
I think.
I may change my mind a few more dozen times before Monday.
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @loopylin @linus-smallprint @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator I’m just tagging whoever comes to mind. I hope some of you will do this too, and if so, hope to meet you in the sprinting topic on Monday!
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m really excited because my project is going to have an absurdist world, and should only be 50k or so words since it will be middle grade level. What about everyone else?
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m revitalizing this topic because CWW 2025 is on Monday! @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @esther-c @hybridlore @everyone
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Faith-based fanfics are something I need to see more of!!
I will warn you though, that kinda thing is gonna be hard to insert. Especially in Marvel, where there’s aliens, creatures who call themselves gods whether they have a claim to it or not, and a multiverse (which means Jesus would’ve had to come and die in every single universe, no…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshak ooh interesting playlist, I need to make one of those for my own stories.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator pfffft lolllll
sandwiches being the reason you have writers’ block is too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows I forgot to answer your questions!!!
I think I had the tab open, forgot what I was doing, and closed it.
*the oof intensifies*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm. Thank you. I shall go fine that.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
