-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I mean like i have a cheese related signature lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge That’s awesome!!
My church did a trip to Italy back in ’23 and I helped with a summer camp there. It was great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow ooooh that’s a good idea!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle lol
I end up deleting a lot of my search history but if I kept it I’d have some weird stuff too
oh also RAE THAT DRAWING IS AMAZING DON’T LET ANYONE SAY IT’S NOT
listen girl, I like to consider myself good at drawing, but I’m terrible at posing characters. You being able to do that puts you a step above…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I betcha Andrew’s guessing 16 or 17 because that’s the average KP age. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I recently turned 18, so that’s pretty close.
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just realized I say ‘now I’m curious’ very often. Maybe that should be my catchphrase.
I also thought you were 16 or 17, probably from your tone of voice. But I’ve met a bunch of online people who talk in the same way and end up being old enough to drink or something.
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge
Well, now I’m curious. XD You probably don’t know enough about me to guess this, but how old do you think I am? -
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeeaah, all of those questions except the blindness one are for the same story. I know everyone jokes about having a weird search history, but it still surprises me whenever I open Google and see my own. XD
I’m slightly concerned about who you just blinded.
Eh, they’ll be fine. It’s post-character arc, so they’ve just gone through t…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s the next morning now, buut.. XD Maybe because it’s harder to do art and writing in the evenings, you can find a good book and make yourself a cup of tea before bed. I do that sometimes. It makes me sleepy, but not grumpy sleepy.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Guys, why… This is my search bar, I just realized how much research I’ve done recently. 🤣😭

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay. *Completely shell shocked over here* XD I might be fine with this. We’ve always talked about meeting up for a call. It would nerve-wrack me, though. Are people potentially comfortable if I removed my video and just talked through audio?
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, you have time! How was your family visit?
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is true, lol. 👀
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, sad girlie. Of course there are reasons for why she’s so Barnes-coded (XD) by the time she pops up in the RP, and this is where… I guess it kinda begins here?
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, but see, I am proving my reverse psychology and reversing the tactic to remain silent has thus reversed your ability to make the judgment based on pure story need, so now his death is open to alternate decisions as long as tricking is on the table.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @theshadow @koshka @ellette-giselle
Eeehhh Barnes scene. Very short, here it is.
Lucille headed out to the school grounds, her tin box banging against her side. No one else sat in these eastern bleachers. The rest of the class must have left already, impatient to move forward.
The young girl sat down. She clenched her fists, and…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, a gargoyle. I shall keep your wise suggestion in mind.
- Load More
