@nanisnook
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 154
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awwww Pax!!! I should get my charries into that room sometime, their reactions would be hilarious.
@loopylin @theloonyone You guys want to continue our RP?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Allen
“I am Pelgarkine.” Serin explained.
Not that it really explained anything, but at least he knew what she was now.
She looked around, glaring at Dante last of all, and asked, “Now, can anyone tell me where to find a good weapon in this light-forsaken build…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Kinda. These are the characters, but if they were kids and teenagers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’ve seen that one before! It’s too funny….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Allen
“I’m Dante, the short one is Ellie, this one here’s Serin, that’s Layson and his kid, and the grumpy raincloud trying to leave is Corvina.” the one-eyed one explained.
Corvina, the shadowy one, didn’t seem all too happy about being called a “grumpy raincloud…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter Traumatized soldier boy……You just described like literally half of my favorite characters, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold_hummingbird You write fanfiction? And dragon books? And halfhuman/half animal characters? Yesssss! I write wayyy too many of all of those.
I love HTTYD too! Also a book series called Wings of Fire, which is about dragons. The later books get ehhh in terms of clean content though.
I am currently working on a ten-book Star Wars fanfic,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter That one about not dismembering somebody….YET…
Phenomenal.
Most of my charries are like that. They ARE mostly dragons though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 LIZARDSSSSSS!!!!!!
Sorry, had to do it.
Green anoles are GREAT! I remember the first time I caught one; I was at my cousins’ house. There were two brown anoles and one green on the wall, but the green one was “disguised” as brown…you know how they can do that right? Well, anyway, I grabbed the green, then it bit me and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter THAT CHARRIE/ CINNAMON ONE LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter Those are all pure perfection…lol. That last one tho!
I wouldn’t be wrapping the characters I’m thinking of in blankets though. I’d snatch them away and then just plain give them MORE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, it’s so hard to name characters! I looked for WEEKS before I found the name Jareth, which fit my character quite well. But then I waited a while more before I asked my brother if he liked the name, since it was our joint character. Fortunately he agreed.
I also remember reading about one character who was named after some…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Crosshair
“I don’t think the arrogant fool knows any more than we do.” Aurivis huffed. “We will have to find another way out. Come. Let’s leave before anyone else is hurt.”
He turned around to walk away.
Crosshair eyed the man who’d said he was the castle owner. Did he really think he could get away with this?
“Wha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone forgot to tag you, whoops…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin good, lol.
And Aurivis is a good name, especially if he’s a golden dragon…he is right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, I forgot about this!
I drew the five of them as dragons–and finished it the day the first two episodes came out! While the others look like they’re actually flying around, I honestly don’t know what Echo is doing…..My brother said he looks like he looks more like he’s falling.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin That one about characters…..
I love my characters but they always get a limb chopped off or a couple of teeth missing or an eye slashed out by the end of everything…..
- Load More
