@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😊 I appreciate ya too, girl!! ❤️
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Haha thanks it’s probably my favorite scene
-
Starshiness replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I would have to say my character-creating process is actually very similar to @mineralizedwritings . I realized recently while looking through the myriad of stories and poems I have written that I leave a piece of me in everything I write. Something of my personality, desires, dreams, and/or expectations manages to wiggle its way into…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’d love to hear how your first day babysitting goes!
It went really well actually!! 😄 I really enjoyed it! The little boy I’m watching is so fun to play with. 🥰
I’m doing alright! Busy, little nervous because I’m going on a college tour soon and it’s actually kinda serious, I might apply this fall! 😬
I’m seriously c…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you 😅😊 I’m trying to get one written out rn before I go somewhere with my fam, but if I can’t get it done before then, I’ll try to write it later this afternoon.
Ooh that does sound serious. An art degree sounds really cool! I totally understand feeling nervous and anxious about things. I’ll be praying for you to have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m baaaaack
@folith-feolin @felicity @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Thank you for the encouragement <3 I’m glad other kids (or young adults!) agree with me. I’m not terribly emotionally attached to this topic, but sometimes I feel like I have to spoon out the justice? XD And that’s coming from an INFPINFJ, who always tip toes around f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I didn’t reply yesterday either. XD I wasn’t able to get to it.
I’m doing pretty good! Thanks for asking. 😊
I just finished school yesterday, so I’m really glad about that!!! 😮💨😂🥳
I’ve also got a homeschool concert coming up on Friday (in which I am singing with a choir and playing in a band), so I’m ready to ge…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry I couldn’t respond yesterday. I’m doing alright, how are you?
Also soo sorry I haven’t RPed in the castle in a few days, I haven’t really felt like it at all. I’ll try to get it done today. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
For real! 😭
It’s definitely one reason why I never want to give up on writing this story. I know that with God’s help, this will be able to change lives. 🙂
Thank you!! 😊
(I agree with your emoji. XD 😭)
Thanks girl!! ❤️
For sure. 😉
Yes, the poor boi!! 😭
Thank so much!! &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h@gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @anyone-else!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! It begins after Ev and Ami have a conversation about Bayron Len and his intentions and such. This is pretty early on in the story, but at this point they are obviously o…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Great! Thanks @mineralizedwritings! I’m Janelle Walter in the community. And I think I found @gwyndalfthewise
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome! <3
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I have my general goals set really far out so I don’t stress about them. I don’t plan on getting my books published (if ever) until I’m perhaps like 23 or older. Mostly because I know I want it to be the best it can be, and it’ll take a lot of time to get there. I notice that some writing breakthroughs only happen in time, n…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @anyone-else! @anyone-I-missed @I-don’t-really-know-who-to-tag-XD
So, I was bored this afternoon, but didn’t want to write, so instead I did something related to my WIP!
This is the Nadir family moodboard!!

-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’ve been praying a lot about my writing because I’m kind of at a stand still right now- not sure how to go forward. I’m not going backwards but it feels like I’m going sideways maybe? 😅 I made a goal to have one of my first drafts ready to be published by the end of this year, which means I need…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m so happy that you want to obey God’s calling!
I second @mineralizedwritings : what kind of videos? Would we each make them ourselves and send them to you?
I enjoy video editing and making short “films”, but my spring/summer is pretty full right now, so I’m not sure how much I could participate, but it sounds like a neat idea!
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
So…. I have an idea to create a collaborative group of artists who make YouTube videos (Lord willing, 10 by the end of the summer.) It’s called White Stone Surrender.
Back Story: One day I was on a walk, wanting to go seek God for what He would have for my future, whether that’s moving, college in video production, or staying in managership. I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings LOL I love that drawing! Your art style is so cool!!
@freedomwriter76 OK that is one of the best boards I’ve ever seen….lol
I want you to do one for me–I saw you were taking requests–but I can’t pick who or what I want it to be on!! It’s too hard!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awwwww I love that mood board!! Bucky and who is the girl?
LOVE that Min!! Tauren XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @Mineralizedwritings
Sorry y’all! Disappeared for a while XD. Had to help my little bro with math!
Aww, girl, I’m so sorry you’re feeling sad. Sending love and hugs! ❤️❤️❤️ You are so welcome, I love checking in on you, girl 💕
Aww thank you so much girl ❤️❤️❤️ Hugs are very appreciated 🙂
I’m doing alright! Pretty tired latel…
- Load More
