@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! Yes, the blue hoodie is Ellie and the one with the braid is Eddie.
They’re sooo cute!! ;P I love the green noses so much. Like, such a mood.
Hehe, thank you. I always forget to mention the green coloring in their character descriptions.
Btw, I saw you used Procreate… do you recommend it? I’m looking for digit…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok!!! sounds good!! 😉
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
I have a story for you.
“As He was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed was imploring Him that he might accompany Him. And He did not let him, but He *said to him, “Go home to your people and report to them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He had mercy on you.” And he went away and began to proclaim in…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
The Craft an Amazing Story Idea Challenge helped me think through my autobiographical allegory’s main conflict and purpose. I’ve heard some of y’all talk about your struggles with failures too, so I’m excited to write this story to encourage you in it. Here’s my story, written by the Great Author, that I’m using as a base for Little One’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow, cool! I like the anatomy ones, I need to do those sometime.
Oh, and I can see what’s going on in the comic. Lesli’s parents are fighting, I think? And she’s kinda caught in the crossfire or something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
♥️♥️
They look amazing!!! My favorite is the comic (although I’ve never read right to left before so that was interesting 😂)
You’re such a great artist!!! Characters like that are so, so hard for me to draw 😅 So great job!! They look amazing. Also I love the close up of her eye in the comic…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Love all your drawings!
And yes I can totally tell what’s going on in the comic. Poor girl.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, those look amazing!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re welcome to join in whenever you want!
Here it is, y’all.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Those are all awesome ideas!
I’ll likely have time to help you out so don’t feel like your trying to run a one women show lol, and besides it can be fun even if it’s just super simple stuff.
*Gasps in relief and collapses into a chair*
Thank you! That would be wonderful. And true, very true.
I am off to write out a post then…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooo, that could be fun! Like, have a challenge to illustrate a scene clip, so the opposite of a picture prompt. And yes, any ideas are ever and always welcome! 😅
I’m thinking I may go ahead and start it, but give the first challenge until June 1-4 (first weekend in June). What do you think?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also, I’m going to tag a few more people XD
@esther-c, @sarafini, @kyronthearcanin, @euodia-vision, @mineralizedwritings, @keilah-h, @whalekeeper, @acancello, @awsumfaith, @livingwoodchronicles, @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22,
-
hybridlore started the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
So . . . I might have mentioned this before but something I struggle most with as a writer is coming up with the ideas I want to write – and then not getting distracted from them 😂
Like I’ll have a couple chapters of a story I want to write written, and then . . . I get a new idea. Or I get bored of it. Or it’s not good enough anymore. Or (th…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think I have time too, as it would only be once or so weekly. I may not be able to start it this week and maybe not even the next. Then again I could just use this week to check interest or something.
She is! Perhaps you do, perhaps you don’t.
*crazy laughter*
But really, I don’t know if you do or not. I haven’t been on…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m sorry to hear about your health problems; thank you for the support!
If you would be willing to review the ARC, then absolutely! It’s open to anyone! I only do PDF unfortunately but if you’d like to do something with me and grab your copy, you can message me at livingwoodchronicles.author@gmail.com.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m ok! I have my drive test on friday, and I’m visiting a university on the next friday. I’m working on a short story, drawing and everything else lol.
Oooo, a drive test and a university?Sounds fun, if a bit scary. I’m kinda putting off/scared to get my license…although several people recently have asked why I haven…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know! It’s been forever…
Pretty good, actually. I haven’t gotten much writing done per say, but I have fixed several plot holes and world-building.
Oh! If I remember correctly you’ve done some ink and gauche? Have you ever used a dip pen? I recently ran into dip pen drawing (I was on a rabbit trail looking for 1800’s…[Read more]
- Load More

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us! I too spent a long time being saved without following Christ, and only around 14 realized how important is was and started trying to better my relationship with God. It really is something else how hardship can call us back to God, and help us realize how much we need him.
Yeah. The song “I Need Thee Every Hour” is very correct. I’m so thankful our Lord is faithful as He grows us. @mineralizedwritings, how has your relationship been going? Awh, I’m so thankful you’re walking with Jesus too. 🤗
Oh yes I know that song!!
It’s up and down as always, nothing too much. Just gotta trust God with my future. It feels like nothing is ever really happening in my life other than writing, but I jjust gotta be content with the wait. It feels like I’ve been waiting forever, and it might be awhile longer, but he knows better than I do. Thank you for…[Read more]
I’ve been starting to read back through my old journals and have been so encouraged to read of how I am always wanting to know God better and wanting His inspiration for my stories. Now, looking back, I’ve seen His answers. He is faithful. He was crafting the story of my life.
@mineralizedwritings do you keep a daily journal?
@janellebelovedpig
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see your first reply for some reason until you tagged me! That’s great that you have seen so much of the growth that God has provided in your life. I don’t keep a daily journel. I try to read the bible ever now and then but I’m too busy for something other than that.
That’s amazing, Janelle!!
Praise the Lord for how wonderful He is!!! ❤️❤️❤️
@esther-c Amen, sister! 😁
Your testimony really encouraged me, Janelle! Thank you for sharing it. In a world that is so lost and depressing it is wonderful to know people who love the Lord and follow where He leads.
May the Lord bless you as you continue to serve Him!!
Thank you, @felicity That means a lot to me. 💕🤗 May our Lord bless you as well!