@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings 😭 you conveyed the emotion in the comic so well
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Some of you may recognize a few of the characters in this critique from the Hotel/Wedding RP (though not in this first chapter). My brother ( @orangearmadillo ) and I basically sat down one friday and planned the rough draft of, well, an entire trilogy. The books have not been named yet, but we do know the continent they are on will be called the…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi guys! Whaley here!
So, I was thinking. We have charrie topics. We have writing sprint topics. We have encouragement topics. We have a Q&A topic.
Why not a plotting topic?
This is topic where we ask for help with plotting complications! I, for one, find plotting very hard. Especially when you know the beginning, and the end, and the important…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness girl!! Those are amazing!!! Love them! ❤️❤️ You’re so good 😀 Especially the anatomy one…just wow.
And awww poor Lesli 🥺😭🥺😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow! Poor Lesli.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nope, Tauren is a only child as of rn. I could see him having a much older or younger sibling, that would be an interesting idea. Like Tauren with a baby brother? Lol that could be cute.
Okay cool! Aww yes that would be sooo sweet 🥰🤩
Actually… this could become a character motive for Tauren in the last book… XD Thanks for the…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol, I love that. 😂
I haven’t read much of your recent writing (tho I need to 😉 ) but it’s so cool to see how your writing changes over even a short period of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I read the section, and it was cute! 😊 It’s so cool to see how your writing has changed
Oh, I won’t go into the details, but I basically figured out 50% of my worldbuilding while taking a shower (does this happen to anyone else? 😂).
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Those are AMAZING girl!!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww I loved it Min!!! It was definitely different than the story that you’re writing now, but I really liked it 😀 I like how you changed Desmond to Tauren lol! In your current draft, does Tauren still have a twin brother?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing three stories two are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
anyways here are som…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooo, I’m the Director…Bwahahaha…
Sounds good to me.
I may submit a challenge tomorrow, if y’all are fine with that. It would probably be for two weeks as I won’t be able to be steady on here untill sometime June.
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
One thing that a lot of women in my church have been discussing and wrestling has been feminism, basically the concept of women taking on leadership roles, being independent of and looking down at men, and not being cooped up at home as a traditional stay at home mother.
I believe that God created women as unique from men, gave them different…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah. The song “I Need Thee Every Hour” is very correct. I’m so thankful our Lord is faithful as He grows us. @mineralizedwritings, how has your relationship been going? Awh, I’m so thankful you’re walking with Jesus too. 🤗
-
Smiley replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing three stories two are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
anyways here are…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @any one else
Hope you guys can participate!
-
Allison started the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @janellebelovedpig @landric @mineralizedwritings @hannahn @kyronthearcannon @euodia-vision @smiley @godlyfantsay12
Hi everyone! I really need some jobs for my characters. For example, I want the Mom to be a nurse. But does each nurse specialize on different things? (that may sound dumb, sorry 😀 ) And I dont know what the Dad will be, I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, bro! Explanation: we write. Join with whatever. Do your thing. We’re not really strict.
(Get ready for some questions 😉)
Some tags: @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @janellebelovedpig @theotherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, first, TAGS!
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @acancello @dekreel @euodia-vision @smiley @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @lydia-s @felicity @joy-calle @awsumfaith @starshiness @e-m-trepke @hybridlore @whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 (Ik ur on break but if u…[Read more]
- Load More

Oh yes I know that song!!
It’s up and down as always, nothing too much. Just gotta trust God with my future. It feels like nothing is ever really happening in my life other than writing, but I jjust gotta be content with the wait. It feels like I’ve been waiting forever, and it might be awhile longer, but he knows better than I do. Thank you for…[Read more]
I’ve been starting to read back through my old journals and have been so encouraged to read of how I am always wanting to know God better and wanting His inspiration for my stories. Now, looking back, I’ve seen His answers. He is faithful. He was crafting the story of my life.
@mineralizedwritings do you keep a daily journal?
@janellebelovedpig
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see your first reply for some reason until you tagged me! That’s great that you have seen so much of the growth that God has provided in your life. I don’t keep a daily journel. I try to read the bible ever now and then but I’m too busy for something other than that.