@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Have fun at the movie! (let me know how it is XD)
I will officially become a ✨adult✨
Totally not eavesdropping but… *screams* SAME! Idk how I feel about it…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww so cute!
and for everyone else’s benefit too lol @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @euodia-vision @zemira @whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings
I can definitely sympathize with her….I have like THREE comfort objects (smallish pillows I’ve had since I was little that are slightly bigger than my head). Plus I tend to pull…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings
Weeeeeelll I guess maybe this whole crush thing seems weird to me, because I’m pretty certain I’ve never had a full-fledged crush in my life 😂
My mum describes it as “butterflies in the stomach” and “sudden warmth of adrenaline”
And I’m like… 😶 “Whaaaaa… Literally…?”
I’ve really liked boys, a…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76Â @lightoverdarkness6
Oh my, this is quite the debacle…
THEY ARE THROWING ME IN JAIL, JUST because I think BUCKY is AVERAGE
*chokes* HOW DARE YOU ALL DO THIS TO POOR WHALEY! *looks back at why whaley was thrown in jail in the first place* …oh, WHALEY HOW DARE YOU EVER SAY SUCH A THING! It is heresy!
Hair??…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys! After being gone for a week there was a lot that happened so I briefly skimmed everything…
buuuut Whaley, did Marcel already meet up with someone or can Tirion still chat with him?
And did we figure out the Houses yet? I saw Godly mention something about it…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h @anyone-else
Y’ALL! I missed SO many days but I just finished reading everyone’s stories and GUYS they were SO sad! But also amazing, but SO SAD! Derek and Steve and November and all the babiessssssss! Great job guys!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
DanteDante stood outside in the hot sun, hands in pockets, watching his carriage drive off. It rattled down the hill, across a small bridge, and off into the trees. Dante shifted impatiently. As soon as the carriage was out of sight, he yanked his hands out of his pockets and began unbuttoning the top two buttons of his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok! I’ll rp soonish…
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
What?! Eyes are probably the most important part, I like hazel eyes XD
@everyone-in-the-Bucky-debate
So uh… He’s decent XD I’m a huge Peter Parker fan XD (not Tom Holland) Peter Parker there’s a difference XD Yes I have a crush on a fictional character (i have a issue, I’m aware)
Also is it normal to have a crush on a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Here’s another chapter
Did I mention I love Pietro and Wanda? I don’t think I did, they’re honestly so traumatized they seem like my own characters XD
Chapter 3
Pietro grinned as Sam and Steve walked out onto the concrete. Another beautiful morning for a run, and this time he had gotten there…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else soooo does anyone wanna hear about more cirque characters? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Blue eyes are still really cool.
I think my grandpa has hazel eyes?? Mine were almost the same color when I was a baby, but they turned brown shortly afterward. I would’ve loved to have kept it, but I suppose my body thought otherwise lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yeah, that’s actually true tbh.
Ok, how bout I rephrase that? He’s good-looking, but not enough to me to get me really like “wow he’s amazing.”
I actually found out that I prefer gray and hazel eyes lol (I think his are brown?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Ha, Bucky’s not terrible looking actually.
Not the sort to have crushes on characters tho. Except for that one time when I was thirteen, but I grew out of that pretty quickly.
@whalekeeper I get the hair thing…….
My favorite characters are animated though so their hair textures aren’t really that detailed, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
( And @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision )
Marvel is just not my jam at the normal-est of times. And when it comes to Bucky – like, dude, probably ninety percent of all the heroesvillains have some kind of trauma. I’m like, PPFFF.
Well, I like some Marvel stuff, just not much 😂 I actually want to read the c…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Um… I missed A LOT and don’t know where to start with all of my messages but I DID see Bucky and came running over.
So… what are we discussing (or, erm, disagreeing about)? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
AAAAaAaaaAAUuURGH
But DUDES Bucky just kinda… EXISTS, eh?? Like he is a good friend figure and all that nice stuff – and playing with kids is cute – but I play with kids all the time, and I’M not cute!! I’m not gonna FAWN over him 😖😜
*Gets handcuffed*
*Tries to imitate that escape…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww that sounds cute! Hope you guys have some good family time!
Yeah! Thank you, we did! My brother had a great birthday 🙂
I’m doing ok, thanks for asking! <3
You’re welcome girl ❤️
I just saw a old acquaintance in the mall by chance, it was a little awkward because I was going to a different church now and we knew there w…
-
Smiley started the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay, Okay, I know what you’re thinking, she has yet another one
I think Marvel should hire me and Freedom (like on the brainstorming part XD)
I posted the first chapter on the fanfic page but I wrote another chapter (and I have boards to share 😉)
Ultron left the Avengers shook up, and they’ve all struggled to find their place after the bat…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay, Okay, I know what you’re thinking, she has yet another one
I think Marvel should hire me and Freedom (like on the brainstorming part XD)
I posted the first chapter on the fanfic page but I wrote another chapter (and I have boards to share 😉)
Ultron left the Avengers shook up, and they’ve all struggled to find their place after the b…[Read more]
- Load More
