@mineralizedwritings
Active 12 hours, 32 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Of course! HaPpY BiRtHdaY!!! ;P Will you be eighteen??
I’m sure you can think of a lot of stuff to do while your mum is gone – even if it just means more writing and drawing XD
If you’re gluten free, so you make a lot of your own food? Because cooking is so much fun!
I’m doing okayish. A bit stressed, because my dad’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
How are you guys doing today, btw? <3
Sebastian
Ahead, the group of suspicious brothers conversed among themselves, occasionally glancing back, as if wondering whether they should socialize with Clement or not.
“…I’m a bit of a prince… actually. I’m one of the head releasers sons,” Clement answered.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@smiley @mineralizedwritings you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings nice!!
@smiley I use Procreate too.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Wow that was really helpful
I have an iPad and an Apple pencil (it’s not an actual Apple pencil it’s a knock-off) and then I use Procreate (which has very similar features)
I find I do alright with the sketching, and then I get into coloring and just fall on my face XD
but thanks for the tips and I’ll defiantly be using them
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
I knowww, but thanks
and I love Kaine!!! it’s so good
You wouldn’t happen to have any tips for digital art would you?
I’m still terrible at it
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
OoooOOOOOoooOOOhhHHHHHhhhhhh!! Love it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
“I can do this all day” 😉
perhaps some resemblance?
I was thinking the same thing… XD
great job girl!!!! I love seeing the people’s first draft and then their edited one cuz you read the first one and you’re like “Wow, this is so good!” and reading the edited one, you’re like “Oh, wow, this is even bet…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings I love those!
@whalekeeper nice!!
@smiley Bucky’s cat is so cute! And I think you did a great job coloring him!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Lol yall both have pietro pfp’s and quotes!
I’m supporting the cause, #Pietro-should’ve-lived
Pietro has quickly become a fav of mine…with a bit of Miley’s influence XD
What?! my influence, I like never talk about him
that would be like me saying you talk about Bucky XD
jkjkjkjk
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I did draw this
It’s like one of my favs, and it’s not my original idea I copied a drawing off of Pinterest
It’s Pietro’s jacket *sobs*

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Okay, y’all I feel robbed!! I was watching deleted scenes from Age of Ultron, and there are so many wonderful scenes of Pietro and Wanda, that weren’t put in
I highly recommend going on youtube and looking up deleted scenes from Age of Ultron, because they are…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
PICTURES ARE WORKING YES
I have… no new art.
🙁
Aah it’s the whole crew! They look so great! Also I love the Wanda art she’s one of my favorites.
Those Tauren drawings look awesome! I love the outfits and I can see that you’re getting even better with each drawing.
The colors look so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Thanks y’all!!! <3<3 I feel so confident now! I had NO idea how to draw him, since I didn’t have a strong mental image for his facial structure (so haAaAaRD) but there he is, and he makes me smile <3
It looks like Wanda!! I don’t even watch a lot of Marvel, but it’s definitely her :D…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Oh my goodness, this reply took forever XD
I don’t outright write God into my stories, but I have no problem with those who do. I just think it’s really hard to get it right, so I would rather display my faith by themes.
Exactly.
I feel uncomfortable with sacrifice stories that are supposed to represent Jesus (not wfs, jus…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those are so cool!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Here’s a board I’ve been wanting to share forever
It’s for Ava Starr (the villain in Antman and The Wasp, but she’s not really a villain,) I’m so excited to see her in thunderbolts!!!

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
- Load More
