@mineralizedwritings
Active 10 hours, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings
Ok! I made Lane reply to Hugo, but he talks to Kaine next!
Lane
Lane smiled back at Hugo.
“Hi! I’m Lane Shultz. I kinda just walked here while looking for directions to…” He looked around, “well… I’m not quite sure. It does seem that no one knows where we are.”
He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok!! I’ll make him answer Kaine… One second…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m up to RP right now… I have until 10:00…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah we are, but we were just talking about how we want some relationships to go, haha.
I’m sorry I just noticed that Lane introduced himself to Hugo. 🤦 Sorry i totally forgot that!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank goodness!
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings (I guess I’ll tag you again lol)
Alright! I am here!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I hate it when that happens!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She was done with this place. She had looked out the windows and saw the sun sinking lower in the sky…and if she was being honest with herself, this place was creeping her out. It reminded her of the UNIT, that feeling of…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009
Kari
Kari glanced down at the notebook in her hand and the increasing shadows outside. The sun was setting, and this was nothing like what she had planned for her evening. If she didn’t leave soon, it would be dark, and she didn’t want to be alone in this house…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Ottoline
She sighed with relief as Lane looked away from her scars and turned his attention to the girl in the doorway. But she knew it was only a matter of time before they would get brought up.
“Oh, no, it’s not my statue, or my house even…” the bewildered girl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Great! 😆
Lane
Lane looked at Ottoline, accessing what kind of person she was. His eyes fell on her scars, and it reminded him of one of his friends back where he lived. His face vividly displayed a desire to ask about the scars, but he changed his…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Kari’s coming to join!
Breathing heavily from the exertion, Kari paused on her way up the hill to catch her breath. As she looked around at her surroundings, she noticed a house she had not seen before. She had intended to climb the hill and spend the evening…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Got it, lol!
Lane
He listened silently as the two people exchanged a few words.
I should probably find out where I am…
Lane shivered before he stepped inside the building. He slowly walked to a small statue in the corner of the room. He reached…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Ottoline
She stepped inside the building, and stopped dead in her tracks.
“What is this place?” she asked in awe. Brightly colored streamers fluttered from the ceiling, multicolored lights lit up the room, and the stone floor shone. A strange kind of music filled the room. She…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Alright! 😆Â Here is mine.
Lane
Lane stared intently at the piece of paper in his left hand. Something was scribbled onto the note, but whatever it said was illegible. These directions never want to work, huh? Tyne never writes things down p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr
Ok! I finally got it! Here ya are!
(And fyi, so far I’ve decided that the language they speak in Amir’s country is Farsi, or something very close to it, so if he talks in a different language, that’s what it is.)
(Oh, and I’m assuming we decided on the bal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009
😱 I wrote almost the whole RP and then accidentally tapped on one of the links at the bottom of the page and lost it! 😭 I don’t think I have time to rewrite the whole thing now, but I promise I’ll have it posted later today or tomorrow. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I’m sorry! I hope things get better!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76
OH MY GOODNESS FREEDOM!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
Also…I just told my little brother that you’ve finished your book (he’s been a fan ever since I let him read some of your scenes that you post)…he said to tell you that he wants to read it 🥰🥰
Also @mineral…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
LOL I get it. I’m a little insecure, and I have gone overboard sharing emotions here on kp before, around when I first joined. I mean I straight up ranted to somebody I didn’t know that well… I now know everyone pretty well and am a little more socially aware so I haven’t done it like that again XD
It happens XD And then yo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin @euodia-vision @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Okay y’all, here’s a scene I wrote a few days ago. The two boys are in one of the gang’s hideouts – an apartment – all by themselves, while Seb’s father is away doing his villainous things. This is like, six years ago. I’m still fig…[Read more]
- Load More
