@mineralizedwritings
Active 6 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks! That means a lot, lol.
Also, what is up with people saying my WIP is a lot like the Wingfeather Saga? I’ve never read them, but so many people have said that, lol. I guess I should read them!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ikr? 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks Min!
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h
Here’s what I’ve been working on!
Beep. Beep. Beep. She squirmed in agony as the tendrils of sound beat against her temples like a jackhammer. She did not want to wake up. She did not want to open her eyes. She did not want to live in a world…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I love it!!
Of course! You’re welcome anywhere! I usually just pop in and reply to things XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @trailblazer @grcr @rae @sarafini @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She never thought that she would enjoy dancing. Not in a million years. But here she was, fighting back a smile as Hugo held her in his arms. She felt like she was turning traitor on her inner being. But somehow, she didn’t care. She didn’t want this moment to end.
When…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey girl!! Yes it has been forever!! I’m sorry I haven’t been on in…almost 3 weeks 😅 Life’s been crazy. Today is my baby sister’s one year birthday 😭❤😭❤ I love her sooo much, she’s literally the most precious little thing 😭❤ She’s growing up way too fast 🥺
I haven’t written in AGES 😭😅 I’ve decided that I’m going to strip…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @spinner4him @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-because-I-probably-missed-a-ton-of-people-XD
Here are chapters three and four of the second book in my trilogy, with the working title Through the Forge. For those of you who know who he is, this is when Adrian is first introduced…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @rae @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @everyone!
Heres just a really short one, with them dancing 🙂
=-=-=-=-=-= Hugo =-=-=-=-=–
He held her waist and shoulder and led her around the dance floor. He looked over across the room and saw Lane dancing with Kari, poor Lane was bright red.
A few new g…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @esther-c
NAHIM
The girl in front of him slightly chuckled.
“Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they seem like a fun bunch. And third question, my name is Azar Hedieh*. Your name is…?”
His eyes quickly flicked to someone…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
“Were is this place? Who are these people? And who are you?” The man spouted off questions.
Hedieh couldn’t help but chuckle. He seemed sincere though, so she answered, “Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ha ha!
it was so weird though.
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Yeah.. I couldn’t access it this morning, but now I can. Can anyone see who is active and all that at the bottom of the screen? Its not showing up for me anymore..
-
Esther started the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed-or-anyone-interested!
Hey everyone!
November will be here before we know it, so I was wondering if anyone is planning to participate in NaNoWriMo this year.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium
Was it not working? And it looks weird now,lol -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings
Yeah, lol I was like OH NO WHAT’S HAPPENING IS THIS THE APOCALYPSE XD -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @esther-c
NAHIM
‘This is wrong. I shouldn’t be here.’ Nahim saw no sign of hostility, but he didn’t want to turn his back to a crowd of people (mostly men too) when there was no one to protect his back while he cut down the door. He tensed as a door opened. Slightly re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s cool! i’d cosplay as the female version of the charrie on my profile pic, or one of the others in his squad, if I could 3D print the armor or something. That would be awesome.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
Hedieh did a quick twirl in front of the mirror, watching the skirt of her dress spin around her. She bounced on her toes, happy to be wearing the sparkling, baby pink ball gown. It was her favorite color.
She did one last check of her hair and makeup, then…[Read more]
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you! I’m so sorry about the link not working, I’ve been trying to trouble-shoot, but this is a big struggle for me lol.
I totally understand the concern! I prefer not to include cursing in my stories as a whole, but in this case it was what I used in my storyboard as a temporary stand-in for the general feeling and…[Read more]
- Load More
