@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And I love the drawing of Kaine!! 🙂 It’s so good!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, girl!!! ❤️❤️❤️ So are you! 🥰
You’re so welcome!! Aww thank you!! 🥰🥰
Yw!!!! 💗💗💗 YESSS, the precious baby!!!! 🥰😍❤️💗
Aww thank you!! YESS I love him 🥰😍❤️🥰😍❤️
And that scene is HILARIOUS!!! Tony!! And Steve not knowing how to work the oven, XDXD
XD see you later! Have fun making dinner!
Thank you!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
😲
WOW!!! XDXD Who knows, I’ve been searching for a location for my book! Maybe that’s where it should take place XD!!
Thanks girl! The prayers are much appreciated 💗💗
Oh, nice!
You’re welcome!! 😀 Yeah!
That’s great! What are you up too? Writing? School?
Yeah!! I’m writing some, and about to help my mom with dinner, so I c…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I watched as Carter spoke to the man, Tony, a million questions flying out of his mouth, smiling wryly.
Tony didn’t know what he was getting into.
Glancing at Tauren, or ‘Hurricane Hair’ as Tony had dubbed him, I felt bad for him. But…
His hair did kinda look like a hurricane came…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aw, Girl, I’m sorry your stressed!! I’ll pray for you :). Haha, but great job on the cleaning!!
Also, @freedomwriter76 , Min, I’m working on a RP for Matthew in the castle!
-
Light replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH great idea!!!! I love this!! And aww, everyone, thanks!! I didn’t realize that my charries are so loved 😆😍❤️
Well, for my babies, probably…Dylan. And Asher and Matthew. Heh, so all my bois. 😅🤣 I can’t choose just one XD lol
For your charries….
UMM NOVEMBER!!!! The BABY!!!! And GRIMM…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes, Jareth is an OC. I’m glad you like him! I tried hard to make him a likable charrie…..
And my favorite of your charries would probably be Paxton! He’s really cute, and his story is so sad! I also like Jocelyn and Nyx.
@loopylin Star and Feather! Great choices. Feather’s probably among my favorites too…..
Hmm, for yours, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ev, obviously. 😏
Of course. 😉 He’s awesome. (Don’t tell him I said that though or he’ll get a bigger ego than he already has. XD)
My favorite of your charries is… oh no… I say he’s my favorite my brain has blanked out on his name. XD The one who is almost like a mentor to Riker. He also helps him help some of the Jews and ot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Perhaps, being made of exclamations, we talk in capitols? We annoy those around us with our ruckus of shouting?
YES! I AGREE. WE SHALL SPEAK IN CAPITOLS.
HERE YE, HERE YE!
(I ACTUALLY WROTE MOST OF THAT FORGETTING I COULD PUT ON CAPS LOCK. 😂)
(I’d like to pop in here and say something real quick o…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh! Fun topic!
My current favorite character that I own is Dante. Obviously. I’ve been working on his backstory recently and I might want to introduce some of his old friends to the character castle sometime soon.
As for other people’s characters:
@godlyfantasy12 Jocelyn! She’s so happy and bouncy I love her
@freedomwriter76 Reuben. He’s…[Read more]
-
whaley posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Depends on if you are friends with the chicken 😉
@ava-blue
XD -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
I like those options! But I think this would also be a good oportunity to bring in the community castle healer charrie that I think @esther-c made? I don’t think she ever got used
Esther, would you and everyone in our group be good with that?
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
ELLO ALL!! So umm I was thinking about November (WOW SHOCKER XD) and was listening to music for him
and just wanted to talk about him….
and I was like OH HEY why don’t I make a forum for all of our favorite characters in our own WIPs and each others!
Obviously mine in my own WIP is my curly haired cinnamon roll November lol
Agh I luu…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ellie and Dante
“We could try to analyze what creature it was….and work from there. Although I don’t see any equipment that could be used to do that. Does anyone else have any ideas?”
“Poison?” Dante said, glancing from Allen to Serin. “That doesn’t sound very ‘fine’ to me, Princess.” He fur…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, this is a better place. The other forum is a bit intense.
I’m glad you’re doing a bit better. *hug* I wish it was somehow possible to just fix it all for you!! But yes, like you said, God has a plan and will draw you closer to him through whatever you’re going through. That’s a powerful thing, you know? When life is…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(Hey hey! I’m doing good, taking deep breaths and
trying totrust God with the rest.) What about you? -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Yeah I don’t mind either way! I think I’ll wait for @loopylin to respond, but i’m fine with going again if needed
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Sure thing! I already RP’ed though, so I’m waiting for the other two to go.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Does anyone know who’s turn it is for our group? I know Keilah just went, but I’m not sure who’s next
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you so much!! It means a lot!! 🥰❤️
Love y’all too!! 😊 - Load More
