@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!! Sebastian has always been a signature of my imagination… since like, four years ago? One of those charries you just can’t change, because of the nostalgia 😛
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay, thaaanks!
Sorry I need to go for a minute, my little sister is asking if we can bake cookies
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Got it! Just checking; it wouldn’t be good to leave anyone behind. 🙂
Absolutely 😉
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
I LOVE the poem. I feel like I relate so much to that lately.
And attaching it to a character would definitely evoke a deeper more emotional connection to them.
-
Light replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness. That is so good!! And sad too 🥺🥺🥺 Poor Kendrick 🥺❤
I love it so much girl!!!! You should TOTALLY have it in your book one day! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings November’s at the school entrance 😊 he just entered the school
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings btw just letting I know the boys don’t share rooms (unless they’re brothers or family and specifically ask, or they have a servant or something)
but they share Houses, and have their own rooms.
each house is connected by a lounge room, and has its own small dining area as well. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings (I’m going to post it here so we don’t continue to fill up the poetry topic with non-poetry related stuff. 😉)
Yeahhhh… XD I thought Everton was going to be some broken boi that I was going to feel bad for, (and sometimes I do) but I’ve gotten to know him more and it’s a little different than that. 😉
I think I would… so…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I’m trying to do everyone I’ve missed XD
so here’s one for day 3
Day 3: Feeling Their Pulse
Edmund and Rebecca
“Rebecca!” Edmund’s cry seemed to do nothing. Rebecca fell to the ground looking more pale every second.
No
No, please no,
Not her! …
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Um… a couple.
I guess Everton kind of counts. Throughout the trilogy, he struggles with thinking he is a failure, but I think, after writing him more, that his root struggle is pride. He has this desire to feel important and to be loved, and his father never made him feel that way. His father made him feel the opposite. So b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I still can’t figure out something that I’m happy with for Day 13, so I may come back to that later this month. But here’s a story for Day 14!
Day 14: “How Do I Look?”
Ship: Fynnista (I don’t know how old they are in this one.)
Fynn used his fingers…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love that! 🥲❤️ Poor boi.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @esther-c
I have one for Prompt 4: Battle Couple!
It was actually hard to pick which pair I wanted to feature here…cause, y’know, most of them are the battling type…..
I ended up choosing Hunter and Liberty.
Context: The pair is diverting the enemy’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh ok. So does he have a negative character arc? 🥺 Or does he end up getting redeemed?
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, so sad!! 😢 I don’t think I’ve ever heard about Kendrick before. Is he in the WIP with Tauren and Lesli?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 This’ll be fun!
Now, who should I add?
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Thats really good! I sometimes write poems for my characters too, or even just to pop in places in my book like at the beginning of a chapter or wherever I need one 🙂 .
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper YAY!!!
ALRIGHT TIME FOR MY BABIES AHHHH!!!!
sooo this AU is a bit different (obviously, as it IS an AU! XD)
FIRST BABY!!!
NOVEMBER!!!! MY LOOOOVEEEE!!!

Age: 15
Story: November is a complete fish out of water. He was raised in an abusive household by his warring parents until he was t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooo, thanks for sharing! I’ve been slowing creating a Pinterest board with these sorts of reference photos, so that’ll make it on this list!
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @anyone-else
(totally didn’t copy and paste that XD)
I just wrote this scene in Tomorrow’s War
And I love it XD!!!! Evelyn is the best
and oh my word she’s so Sassy XD
I set the pieces of paper on the desk, the tall man in…
- Load More
