@mineralizedwritings
Active 21 hours, 57 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @esther-c @trailblazer
Okay guys, so since Hugo and Ottoline are kind of a thing, I realized that they have a pretty big age gap. Hugo’s 16, and Ottoline’s only 13! I’m not a fan of age gaps like this during teen romance, so I’m moving Ottoline’s age up to 14/15 so it’s not as weird.
Ottoline
“Well, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, since we have a weird guy to girl ration, I’ll go ahead and add in Hedieh. It’ll be fun. 😉
Amir
Amir squirmed in his seat, trying to get comfortable. He hated wearing this tight-fitting suit, but if it was for tradition, then he told himself he wou…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love those!! you’re so talented!!
I would want to cosplay as Wanda or Yelena XD
But I’m so excited for Halloween because I’m going as Edith Crawley from Downton Abbey (I’ve wanted to do it for years and my Mom said I could this year)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love those, you’re so talented!!!
I would want to cosplay as Wanda or Yelena XD
I’m actually really excited for Halloween because I’m going as Edith from Downton Abbey
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Heres a short one that might get the party started!
Hugo
Hugo waited on the couch for Ottoline to get ready, he could only imagine how she looked with makeup on. He had a nice chat with Amir, Lane and David who were already dressed up in suits like…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Okay so Y’all, I was reading some different fanfics… and I stumbled across this story idea, that several people had done, and of course, I had to do it for my Wanda and Pietro fic
And guys!!! I’m in love!!!
So basically Pietro survives but he needs physical therapy and rest so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings misspelled your tag
@rae nice!
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years ago
Hey y’all! I’m leaving for New York City tomorrow morning with my parents. I won’t be getting back till late Thursday evening! Just wanted to let y’all know. 😁 I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @sarafini @anyone else
Yeah….I wasn’t sure if you danced at a masquerade ball…but that makes sense.
I mean, at some parties the boys just sit and talk about stupid stuff and eat food and make dumb jokes and do the macarena….so not everybody would have to have a girl to dance…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those look great!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@rae @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Does anyone want to write the next RP? I would, but I feel like I RP too much on here, lol and except for @sarafini I wrote the last one haha.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @jonas @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @whalekeeper @anyone-else-who-might-have-slight-interest
I’m not going to bother with italics this time, they always come out wring. Anyway, this is the fourth chapter, but I’m going to warn you that I may drastically change part of this chapter, so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @jonas @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @whalekeeper @anyone-else-who-might-have-slight-interest
Again,
If I just tagged you and you aren’t interested, feel free to go away.
If you’re still around, and haven’t read the first and second chapter, look up. If you’re still around and you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
I grew up a really sensitive kid though.
Yeah, same! I used to think scenes from veggietales were scary! XXXXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
It’s totally fine! Don’t feel bad! (Now I feel bad for making you feel bad! lol)
It does kind of sound like her though, so I see where you’re coming from.
Yeah, I really don’t want the romance to be the main reason for the abuse, because that just sounds “cruel” to put my characters so much for the sake of an unhealthy…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Great advice!
Ottoline from “Character Party” isn’t the one I was asking the question for, though, it’s an entirely different character. (If you check out my WIP page on KP, you’ll see it.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Okay, I was just making sure! Hmm…. yeah, I would just tag anyone you know/people who asked about your WIP, but of course you don’t have to. It just helps them to see it.
I know that @loopylin and @kyronthearcanin write science fiction, so maybe they would be interested to read it? Sorry, I don’t know who you’ve met yet. Or maybe @whalekee…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @jonas @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-who-might-have-slight-interest
If I just tagged you and you aren’t interested, feel free to go away.
So…If you’re still around, and haven’t read the first chapter, look up. If you’re still around and you have read the first chapter, look down.
CHAPTER 2-…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings
Oh yeah, whoops. 😅
Ok, well, then I’ll reconsider adding her in. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it!
I did a pencil sketch, went over it in pen, erased the pencil, and then colored it with prismacolor colored pencils.
Oh also I use a black fabercastel polychromos, it’s worth it for the money. My main brown is a caren d’ache, but the only reason I have a few of those it because I fou…
- Load More

Have a good time!
that’s so cool! have fun! and thank you 🙂
@euodia-vision
That’s awesome!! I hope you have a great time!!
Cool! hope you have fun!
Oooh, sounds fun! Hope you have an awesome time!!
Have a great time!!!!!!!!!
@rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @smiley
Thanks y’all!! We had a great time!!!