@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I know we talked on the phone but I wanna respond here too. I’ve had a lot of mental fog lately and I’m not really sure how I’m doing. I think I’m good though.
Sick again!
Oh no! Stop doing that. Being sick constantly sucks. I’m sorry. Hope you feel better for the holidays! <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
oh yeah, I guessed it was secular, and I like some secular tragedies. I tend to like the Christian one’s better. XD
I’ll have to check it out sometime!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Interesting…… I may have to check it out!
XD oh boy, you like a good old tragic story?
Are you kidding??!?!? If I’m not crying at the end of the book, (and several times in the middle) I feel sold short.
Okay, lol, there are plenty of books I’ve loved that aren’t tragic, but yes, I love tragedy. I have a thing for it.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
XD oh boy, you like a good old tragic story?
Girl, Ellette writes some of the most tragic characters. She and Freedom make it their business to make KP cry, I swear.
Also, thank you. The hair took me forever.
Thanks!. I may go back and put in some parts of the original design, but I said I would let this…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Idk If I’d recommend it here it’s pretty tragic.
Ooo! *is immediately interested. XD*
Wow. That is the best drawing I think I’ve ever seen you do. The coloring is perfect! The shading… the tones… it really looks 3D!! Wow! Great job! (Personally, I like the hair direction and expression of the sketched Bar…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle
So, first, Min, thank you so much for the advice! It was genuinely the most helpful advice I got (I posted on reddit and Unvale and I didn’t get anything).
Second,
AH! Don’t touch it! Okay….. maybe a little, but leave the eyes and expression and hair. It’s perfect!!!
The expression is still there, but it ha…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
You’re welcome! (I love your quote btw, what’s it from?) and did you do your pfp?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
AH! Don’t touch it! Okay….. maybe a little, but leave the eyes and expression and hair. It’s perfect!!!
WOW!!! Love that! The shadowing was really well done.
The only way I could imagine getting this kind of wind is if you were standing on the edge of a cliff or had a fan below you. Or maybe in a crazy windstorm.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @linus-smallprint
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! It looks awesome!!!!! I love it!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
Yay! And the art turned out so well! Realistic and yet whimsical in a serious sort of way. Is it watercolor and ink?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Oh good! His character design is so cool. Hope it works out! Computers can be an adventure.
That’s amazing. It makes sense that it would work, and it’s so cool that it can. Like a shield from some sci-fi book. *Makes a note to look into it before I start my business Instagram account*
Really! I shall definitely try that.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
I do understand that. He’s a great character, but different seasons of life call for different kinds of inspiration/expression. I’ve got a few like that. Have you worked more on Flit’s project? (I don’t think I spelled that right. The translucent bird boy. That was a project if yours, right? )
That is a valid reason not to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
I’m enjoying thinking of him growing up. It’s a little bittersweet.
Welcome! And if you do want to share some of your more recent style I’d love to see, whether it’s seeing old characters grow up or getting introduced to new ones. 🙂 Plus, seeing other’s styles develop is encouraging.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
TAUREN!!! *indistinct squeals*
He looks older in this one, more grown up than how I’ve remembered him. I like it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
idk, but I never read any of your story posts, I didn’t know you were posting on here. My Tauren is a sailor in a fantasy/fairytale I did.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Oh cool! I love all of these!!!
MIN!! you have a Tauren too!!!??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
From: Brea Thorne, Thorne Mansion, N. Elm Street, Linmaus
To: Someone
Hello, my name is Brea. I am eleven years old. My brother is making me find a penpal because he says it will be good for me. I am too busy, though, so I am just writing this to make him happy and then I will leave it in the wastebasket at the post…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@grcr @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Loving all of this!! Everyone has gotten better and more confident with their art in the past… three years? I don’t actually remember how long it’s been lol, but it’s really cool to see.
- Load More
