@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Good! Just got done with my first day working at my new job. :] How are you doing?
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
UPDATE!!!!
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @grcr @scoutfinch180 @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @anyone-elseI have another update on Freedom’s Fire!!
The formatting for Freedom’s Fire is officially finished!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Aw man, I wish I could have replied sooner before the others replied because I did a persuasive speech along the lines of this topic for school this past year. XD Oh well, lol. But if you want to do deeper research into this, I highly suggest the Answer in Genesis website. They’ve got some great stuff that I’ve used in the past. -
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings whoops didn’t see your last post. Sorry you can ignore all that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I believe that we should pay attention to it, research it, and take care of the earth to the best of our ability. Â We are called by God to take dominion over the earth and we are still learning to do that well.The problem I have with the whole climate change thing is all the fear and guilt people have about it. We are part of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
I think earth scientists should pay attention in case it becomes a problem, but the earth is always changing. It’s certainly not as big of a deal as a lot of people make it, and right now there is no need to be concerned.
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness Min they are SO adorable🥰🥰Â I love your writing so much girl!!! <3
And I’m so sorry I haven’t been very active😭 I have started trying to write more frequently so I’ll hopefully be on more <33
-
whaley replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
They’re so squeal worthy, but also realistic <3 Honestly my personality would be Tauren in that situation 😛
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Yayyy more Tauren and Lesli content! I really enjoyed reading that. Your dialogue is really realistic and fun and I loved that description at the beginning <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
^ @whalekeeper @keilah-h @rae @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone
It’s not much, but it’s a lot for me right now
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @koshka @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else-lol-XD
Recent writing snippet!!
(this is the scene I’ve been working on, and thought I’d share a snippet here!!)
Would Isaiah, Fin, and Jennie lie? Would Isaiah lie about the fact that God was merciful? Would Fin lie about his past and how…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 started the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @acancello @mineralizedwritings @beth-torres @trailblazer @lydibug @whalekeeper @everyone
Hi y’all! So I’m pretty sure things like this have been attempted before, but I thought it would be cool to have an RP…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Wyoh is at it again 😅
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Yea… snakes are cool 😁 😊
That is so weird 😂 I wonder how that happened
KP, what are you doing?!?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
XD it’s Japanese
Of course 😂 What’s it say? What is the answer to the question?!?
Did you post the Tokyo revengers clip as part of the thread lol? 😂 It’s really cool but I don’t think it fits the forum guidelines for blood lol
??? Is this for me? I don’t think so
I haven’t even seen it 🤷♀️
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings (I accidentally refreshed and lost everything I wrote which is incredibly heartbreaking)
But hiii!!! It’s been so long! And I always love the berets and baguettes 😏
I’m not online very often at all, we moved and I’m busy and I’m trying to work on my drawing skills before I go to uni this year… It’s a lot. And I don’t know…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey Bridget! Maybe we did, maybe we didn’t, but it was so long ago that I don’t remember 😅 Anyway, its nice to meet you!
Mmm… can’t say cause I never complete things 😂😭
Oooh I feel that. Unfortunately. 😭 There are very few things I have finished
So much good music, too! I love the Arcadian wild and weird al, and I’ve he…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne started the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedom @euodia @folith-feolin and everyone else…
Um… hi 👋
It’s been like a solid year since I’ve been on here regularly, but I’m back!! 👉👈😬😅 I just had a wonderful mix of school, life, regular busyness, and of course the ever terrible writers block. But I’m starting to…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne posted a new activity comment 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
👉👈 hiiii… I disappeared 👋
I think I’ll mostly be working though. Hopefully be able to spend a lot of time outside and at the beach. And once I get my own car I kind of want to go camping alone… I don’t know if I’m brave enough for that though lol
What about you?-
XD it’s ok, we all disappear sometimes. That sounds like a lot of fun Oh wow, camping alone? Hope it’s a well populated area!
Just lots of drawing and writing and more drawing XD
-
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @rae @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
Anyone want a Leon/Riker update??👀
welp, you’re getting one anyways XD
TRIGGER WARNING: GUILT/SHAME. MENTIONS OF SIN. ALCOHOL. BAR FIGHT. BLOOD.Â
(but…[Read more]
- Load More

more tags: @theducktator @theloonyone @euodia-vision @jonas @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @trailblazer
Congratulations! I can’t wait to read your book!
Tysm!!! I can’t wait for all of y’all to read it💖
YAY Freedom!!! That’s so so so exciting! I can’t wait to read it! <3
Tysm!!!!!!! Eeee, I can’t wait until I get to hear what everyone thinks about it💖 I’m ready for all of the happiness, sadness, and maybe the outrage😂
AHHH yesssssss!!! I’m sure there will be many tears and laughs (and possibly screaming for your treatmeant of the poor bois…. possibly XD)
Ayyy that’s awesome!! 😃😆😆
Tysm!! 💖💖
OMG!!! That is AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!! I can’t wait till it goes live!!
TYSM!!!!! 💖💖
That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
So happy for you Freedom!! This is super exciting and I’m so glad to have seen you get so far with this 🥰 Good luck!
Also I’m so disappointed the same time you joined Instagram is the time I’ll no longer be posting my art there!
Ps. Just finished the fellowship 🙂
@mineralizedwritings
Tysm, girlie💖
Yeah, it is disappointing, but at least we still have KP <3
EEEEEEEE *happy dance* what did you think????
and perhaps more importantly….what did you think of Legolas?😏
and most important, what did you think of Aragorn??😍😎
😂😂👀
The Two Towers is so good it’s ridiculous. I can’t believe I was so unwilling to try LOTR for so long. Idk what I was waiting for???? 😂
@freed_and_redeemed
I loved it so much!! I love how there is still hope in the group despite the circumstances. I watched the first movie with my family yesterday and I’ll just say… it was a lot. I know you haven’t seen it yet so I’ll leave it at that unless you want more lol.
Legalos might be my favorite character like honestly. I mean he is…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings
EEEEE, yesssssssssss, it’s AMAZING😍😍😍 ahhhh, I wanna watch the movies so bad but I’m waiting for my BFF to get back from Europe😂 I realllyyyyy wanna watch them so bad tho. Hopefully I can maybe get all 3 books read before she gets back so we can watch all 3 movies together XXD
EEEEEE, I knew you would love him😂😂 (he really is…[Read more]
@freed_and_redeemed
XDXD yes!! Let’s see some fanart!
Wow, really? I need to catchup! I don’t like it as much but I’m probably not at the good part yet.
XD yep it’s great! I’m so glad we’re getting to do this! Oh, and you should totally read all the books before the movie, I noticed they rearranged the plot a little so I got spoilers from…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings
Yesssss, fanart may come in the future 👀
Yeah, I get that. Alsooooo, I only have two chapters of The Two Towers left🫣XXD and I am PUMPED for book 3. Literally cannot wait.
For sure!! <3 Yessss, well, I'll probably have all 3 books read before my BFF comes back in August, so😂
Yessssssssss, just like an anime character!!! 🤣…[Read more]
but no spoilers from me on who Faramir is. You’ll have to find out yourself *crosses arms*
Yay!! So exciting!
Congrats Freedom! That’s so exciting!
Oh yeah!!! I can’t wait!
Eeeee!! So excited!!! 😆 I will buy it as soon as I can after it comes out and I’ll be sure to leave an Amazon review as well!!
@trailblazer @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c Thank y’all so much💖💖 (and yesssss, reviews are so helpful, Esther!! Thank you so much, that means a lot more than you know✨🫶💖)
💖💖
YESSSSSSSSS FREEDOMMMM!! I am sooo proud of you <333
TYSM girlie!!! 💖💖