@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Mel is not waking up btw. Someone might need to carry her.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Gabriel didn’t say anything. Lucy didn’t expect him to. The feelings tumbling around were enough to confuse anyone, most of all herself.
So she hugged him tighter.
Another door blossomed out of the wall behind Gabriel’s back. A worn brass knob was attached to it, and faded yellow paint covered the birch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
Cool art!! I like the long tipped ears. And your traditional coloring is good as usual.
Althea sounds like a fantasy name, so it probably doesn’t matter what gender it’s for in real life. As long as it’s not super feminine. I’ve known people to use female names for male characters and I don’t usually care.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
A kp version would be awesome!
Yeah, the pronouns section is why I haven’t used it. I get why you would feel the need to include it, but I don’t think you need to cater to people’s wants like that. It seems very two-faced, especially if it goes against your own beliefs. But I really love the design! These charts are so fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Huntress
“Step away from Rosalind.” Azalea drew a pistol. I did the same.
“Finally, they’ve found you. Half of them, at least……Thank you both for coming. It was getting a little dull.” The man, or at least I thought it looked like a man, drew a sword. It flashed silver in the dim light.
I quickly camouflaged. My gun and my clo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy huuuuuggggsssss <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
I wore that face today for five minutes straight because I figured something out and I’m so pleased with it, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I read that last sentence and I regret all my choices to emotionally torture this poor fellow
Lucille
Lucy looked at the fist mark once more and let out a shuddery sigh. She let go of her sleeves, which she had been fidgeting with, and bolted forward.
As Gabriel’s hands lowered from tying the ribbon, she reached him and wrapped her arms a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I will also do a silly filler rp
MelMel was fast asleep by now. Unaware of any conflict, she dreamed faintly of chasing rabbits in and out of tunnels and doors while wearing a light blue dress. As she dreamed, her foot twitched. The scraggly bouquet of flowers slipped out her limp hand.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Soldier
This was all very confusing.
So he was a demon? Then he wasn’t? Then he WAS again??
He didn’t look like one (not that I know what they look like. But it’s not that). He looked like a Changeling, a little bit, but he wasn’t THAT either!
Gabriel didn’t take the words nicely. I wouldn’t either.
Hunt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I realize Lucy is being confusing. Hopefully it’ll make sense in a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Why did this take me so long. This is like, the shortest thing ever
Lucille
Lucy had been standing still, and now she rocked back and forth slightly. “That’s… That’s what you were like.”
She looked from Gabriel to the fist mark in the wall again.
She smiled. Faintly, at first. Everything blurred and she found, by…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Neither seemed about to offer him any explanations.
that is literally what they’re here for actually hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Rallascant
Rallascant held his hands out and spun in a circle, vaguely gesturing to everything.
“This place. Everything around you. Where you are right now. Iris, would you mind showing him?”
The statue returned to her full height and held her water dish out for Acharis to see. With one finger, she tapped the surface of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’ll try the link!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
You’re fine. I’m good with that time!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m finally back home for a week! Yayy!
Please excuse my inability to focus on this. The other roleplay was easier to focus on for some reason. Time to brainstorm a post. - Load More
