@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator I’m going to add a second character in a few minutes, so if you want, there’s someone Ayla can meet
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
“…Planet?” Felicity’s mind spun as she tried to process everything she just heard. She had hoped finding out where Huntress was from would help figure out where they currently were. Instead she was just more confused.
She felt her frustration bubbling up again, and she pushed it back down, forcing herself to take a deep…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
Yay! If you could shoot me an email at hybridlore079@gmail.com then I will have yours.
Okay! Sorry you’re sick 😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It was a good section, but I don’t have much to add, sorry. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
“So, where are you from?” Felicity asked as the two of us navigated the maze.
The fog was getting lighter. I debated testing out my camouflage here, but didn’t want to startle my new traveling companion.
“I’m from the Systemic Republic.” I explained. “Specifically the planet Lygon in the outer edges of the system. I was b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
They didn’t use numbing after all. 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin Since I apparently didn’t post the whole long RP I typed up, I’m gonna redo it now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohh okay.
Maybe change it to say “heavy fines” so that it’s clear this is a weighty sentence.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
For sheltering and fraternizing with these men, the punishment is fines and public retribution.
Seems a little….light of a punishment for dealing with what they believe are religious heretics.
But who am I to know that, you’ve probably done a ton more research.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
This Saturday at 3?
Let me check if I can make it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, magic
Barnes
For the first time since she had entered the maze, Barnes shivered. She touched the plaster wall, which looked out of place in the foliage, and traced the faint remainder of poster paper stuck to it.
“I know this wall,” she murmured to herself.
After a few minutes of aimless pacing, coming up to the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint is it bad that I can perfectly read that as “potato” now that I know the context?? lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
When Gabriel turned away, Barnes took it as a sign that he wasn’t totally enthusiastic about guard duty. She crossed one of her arms over her chest. “Alright, then.”
She took a couple steps down the next passage, and ignored the rattling sounds from the hedges. Little blue plants on the maze floor reached up to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @loopylin @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
So, the afternoon of the 24th looks like the best option. 🙃 Throwing out a time here—
3 PM EST
2 PM CST
1 PM MST
12 PM PST
(I don’t know if I got all those acronyms right, but we’ll roll with it.)
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The amount of options for items/spells/whatever is insane. I’m loving it. Now it’s time to design a warlock without any prior knowledge of the game and horribly underestimate the amount of information I need on a character sheet.
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Tadaaaa, I got me some books!

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
”Correct about… what?’ Barnes looked around.
Ignoring her words, Cassius already lay on the ground as he had before. Soon he was quiet and resting peacefully. It was like nothing had happened.
As Leander settled down as well, Barnes stared off into the maze again and tried to tune out. Her fingers twinged at th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“Pardon me for asking – hm.” Barnes hesitated. She absently shook the cigarette box in her pocket. “I’m having trouble understanding the suddenness of this. Wouldn’t you already know this? Have you never thought about your childhood or your father before?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Suddenly Cassius burst again. His weight shifted on the ground beside Barnes as he slumped over. His voice trembled.
How was Barnes supposed to react? The kid had made so many random declarations that this one could be just as short-lived.
“If you really are nineteen,” She said slowly, “I’m sorry for you. But you…[Read more]
- Load More
