@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hello! Good to see you back! That illustrating gig sounds like fun. I would love to hear about it when it’s published. Your art style is perfect book illustrations.
I have been busy myself working full time and trying to stay healthy and not burn out. I’ve been somewhat consistent with writing daily which I’m excited about.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hey, it’s a perfectly reasonable question from Ellis. I’m sure there are plenty of princes in the school in the same position.
Ellis
“We were dueling.” Ellis jumped onto the change of subject quickly. “Moth won. He is very quick with a rapier.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ehehehehe i jumpscared ya, huh?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
What kind of personality does Ramen have?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
AH Koshka too
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
AH Keilah. I refreshed before attempting to rp and your post jumpscared me for some reason
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
LOL! I had one character and my phone would always try to make his name taco.
why is this so funny to me lolllll
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ellis
“Family…” Ellis chewed on his lip for a moment as his mind worked. “Are you in competition for your kingdom’s throne?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
Ari barely sounded intimidated. The prospect of another adventure must appeal to him. But if Ellis was right – and he must be – it was not right for Ari to get in trouble alone. His mysterious visitor might be harmless, but they might as easily be evil.
“Why do you wish to know if this intruder will look like you?” Mot…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth: *Wants to protect Ari*
Ari: *Is practically twice his height, and is older and tougher*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He wasn’t sure what a mood was or why it would be damapened,
Me, constantly switching between formal ways of speaking and a more causal, modern way of speaking: I don’t know what I’m doingggg
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I also vote Reynen if you are looking for input, but they all seem cool :]
Jack
The academy library was located in one of the school building’s towers. It was huge, covering two entire floors. There were writing desks, window sill reading nooks, and, of course, books. Plenty of books.
Jack took his time admiring everything. He…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@koshka @whalekeeper
Ellis“I don’t know. It was dark.” There was a twinge of pain behind his eyes. He closed them for a moment. Ari’s questions were a bit annoying. Ellis was used to everyone at home already knowing about his gift. Explaining was going to start getting repetitive. “I saw it in a vision. About five minutes ago. Sorry to dampen the mood.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He also fumbled to remove the battery from his beeping gadget… his medical device.
*flashbacks to growing up with a diabetic brother* You put those batteries back right now, child.
(is it his pump or his cgm?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@koshka That sounds lovely. I woke up to some nice cool rain this morning so I get to work inside.
Also, I rolled dice to decide who was in Ellis’ vision and Ari was the lucky winner lol @whalekeeperEllis
So that’s what Moth had meant by spooking people with his eyes. Ellis squared his shoulders and forced the words out a bit quicker. “I sa…[Read more]
- Load More
