@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ahhhh it got put on hold again. I procrastinated too much days ago and now, when I finally worked up the courage to get a description down, I’m busy.
I PROMISE I’ll have this down by today. Might jsut be a little later than I thought.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And you can rip apart my writing too XD XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD. Seriously, what Loopy said had me thinking.
Sorry!
… but I’m also glad I got you thinking 😉
Soo if Chase’s sacrifice for Jenny felt more light and joyful, maybe you could show how he’s grown from the way he acted with Marcel? I’m not sure how exactly, but you could probably keep all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
In my opinion, just don’t think of him as a “hero” when he sacrifices himself. You can still keep him the same, just don’t think of him the same way.
Idk if this is making sense…
I tried lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone I will have it up as soon as I’m done with animation classes! I’m glad you’re so excited!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re good!!!! Haha thanks for wanting to read it!!!
@everyone
Thanks for reading this because it keeps me from slacking off when people are expecting new chapters XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol you’re good XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD
I’m sorry!! I just want to take your writing seriously. My own writing only improves when I have potential critiques on the horizon 😅 I hope this doesn’t discourage you. If I ever post something, you are free to critique it as revenge, lol.
And hey we all get confused over our projects…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 13
Decay
“Sssef! I’m not paying you to ssstand there doing nothing,” the Pythonos’s voice carried, snapping her back to attention.
“Yes sir,” she lowered her head, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as her fellow workers all looked up from their work.
Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she turned back to the pile of trash. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think anyone was saying that you need to change Chase. Like Loopy and Whaley said, it’s not bad that he has that flaw, because he’s a flawed character that grows and changes in your story. We were just concerned that you were portraying him as more of a hero and that flaw was celebrated.
@whalekeeper @loopylin correct me if I’m wrong…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
For those of you who are wondering about my accent, okay, maybe I slur all my words BUT I think in articulated English 😛
(Most of the time) -
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw now my cheeks hurt from grinning like a cat 😊🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe the heat changed me in more ways than one 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s complicated 🥲 I moved from the Midwest to the South four years ago.
I start talking in a southern accent whenever I’m being playful (I already knew how since I was a huge fan of Mark Twain) or romantic? And I shift without noticing. Like I call my mom “momma” now, and I call my dad “dadder” with a twang. None of the rest of my…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oo I want some Doctor Who pjs
I’ve been watching the old black and white doctor who from the 60s like a true nerd.
Btw, if you watch the rest, you should probably stop after the eleventh doctor. The twelfth doctor is alright too, but he’s where the show starts to go downhill.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was at camp all last week so yeah, it’s hard writing after social stuff.
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
Have fun! I’ve only watched the first season of Doctor Who, but I have Doctor Who pajamas. And a Doctor Who shirt. Both of which I got from a neighbor g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
