@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Huh that’s weird.
Is it saying that KP is unsafe, or saying that you yourself are dangerous to KP?
(I may have laughed a little bit…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have virus protection on your computer? Sometimes if my computer thinks something is a little suspicious it keeps me from going onto that website. It’s probably just your overly-zealous computer trying to protect you XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
LOL I’ve eaten duck and it’s not bad! I kinda like it, but it’s not like I’d eat it all the time. Don’t tell that to Natalie and Bob though.
Huntress
I listened to the odd conversation between Stephen and Joy and the talking ducks. It probably wasn’t a good time to point out…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle well your message just now went through! That’s a good sign!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You guys are legit going to hate me XD XDÂ
(And Cass)BUT! at least I’m not like Ellette who’s like ” IT NEEDS TO BE BRUTAL! BREAK HIMMMM!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I can, I’m on a computer right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He won’t be your favorite when you meet Marcurious….and Marucurious is BEYOND broken
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh. Don’t forget Hanna and Neveah and Nico and Indie and Azazel.
Their hearts. Shattered.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 don’t turn him into a Pythonos or something please…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll yep then just do her as a human. I wasn’t sure which version people would prefer so I put a description of both. I won’t be offended if you prefer one over the other.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You misunderstand me.
I’m not going to break Cass.
I’m going to break Sef. And Lilitu. And Marcurious. And Ottoline. And Eloy.
Because of Cass.
You’re welcome.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He’ll be fine…
It’s the others I’m worried about…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Not of Feather herself, but here’s her brother-in-law

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t realize that so many people loved Cass 😂😂😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like writing romance-comedies and at the very least this will give me a new story for my database to pull from when writing my own
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep! I’d read that! lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also talons for feet but if you really don’t want to draw that, don’t, it’s fine with me
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think we accidentally let a psychopath into KP…
*Ellette laughs maniacally in the distance*
- Load More
