@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh lol I have that on my pyromaniac playlist XD Speaking of, I should pull that up for Loops if she wants it.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s beautiful!!! 🎉🎉🥰
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Them accidentally opening your bathroom door?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This definitely sounds like something that might happen down the road for my fictional relationship. Thanks for sharing; I feel so bad for her 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yahoo, you answered! :]
I hadn’t thought about how an expected lifespan wouldn’t be sad irl, but you have a point. The MC is immortal, so what you said kind of applies. I think the difference here is that he isn’t immortal in the traditional sense, and he has the mental capacity of a human. If I had to describe his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Eee!! Makes me so excited!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I knowwwwww, I love it so much💖💖🤩 And yesss, I need to figure out what font it is XXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s so official! It reminds me of a few missionary biographies I read back in the day. The title font is great for the genre.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s kind of like a gradual friendship. You don’t realize you’ve been spending so much time with them up till a certain point. Then, “oh shoot, why did I do this to myself…”
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
…I guess nobody saw my post :- Maybe tags will help!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @livingwoodchronicles @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @elishavete-pidyon @theducktator @ellette-giselle @theshadow @linus-smallprint @godlyfantasy12
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c Ty!!!!!! 💖💖 But no, Amazon did the one for Freedom’s Fire. they did a great job though😁
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And the blurb, y’all, it is🤩🤩🤩🤩
@mineralizedwritings can attest to that, right?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlllll… It looks so gooddd!!!! 🤩 Did you design this yourself??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Much better!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow lol ha
I just realized you’re the only one I’ve met so far that would actually get the reason behind most of those.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator haha that’s too funny.
also, it took me forever to get back to this but I’ll give you context for the “tumors” scene because it’s funny:
(warning: mostly unedited, also slight trigger warning of a minor gross thing)
The rest of the team was bustling around the garage. I didn’t see Sniper anywhere, but I did see Engineer and Medic…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr thanks!
I’m pretty open about my name on here lol. And my dad’s name is Sam if you’d like to know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone-here
My aunt (my dad’s sister) recently died of cancer. My dad is taking it fine, as he’s more glad she’s free from suffering in heaven than anything else, but my grandparents took it particularly hard, and of course my cousins lost their mom. (They’re adults, but still.) I would appreciate it if you’d pray for that side of my family.
- Load More
