@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How about sprint until the top of the hour? So about half an hour. (Idk if I said that right but oh well)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I’d love too!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! The first and last are on his playlist already. I’m excited to listen to it!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And no hate on Hans!!!! I mean he’s done evil but still…….. he’s like one of the saddest villains
the poor boy just wanted love
that’s all I’m going to say
now if you guys go after Jakob or Leon things will be going down!!!!!! Cause those two are my favs!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
No one knows the end of the story and I intend to keep it that way XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and oh my 😮😮😮😮😮🥳🥳🥳🥳THE COVER AND BLURD ARE SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
But girl, if I read that blurd about Leon and didn’t know his whole arc I would be traumatized 💔💔💔💔💔
My poor boy!!! *coughs* I mean your poor boy
or did I…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
girl!!! I didn’t want to be sad today but those boards😭😭😭I loveeee them though❤️❤️
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
What about second breakfast?
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium She’s amiable and outgoing, somewhat strange for a sniper. Loves birds and nature (hence her name lol), enjoys painting and training with her sisters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s good to have some vagueness in the outline so you can wing it and potentially enjoy the process more.
p.s. is the picture supposed to be small?
Yessir. Everything on the board is top secret.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s Einstein’s pet hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
OCD is my main drive right now for suresies XD Hope you find this a useful point of help for book 2! If you ever want opinions on story structure or anything outline, that’s exactly why I made this.
Throw up all the ideas on a wall, and get them out of your head so that you can think a little more.
Exactly, it…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t have room for something like this🫣 Anddddddddd I’m a horrible plotter XXD
I like the idea though!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin ok!
Sniper
I didn’t think much of it ’till it was gone.
Two pairs of eyes, watchin’ us for a split second before they dove back into the bush.
Gray fur, and two sets of ears.
Wolves.
Now we don’t ‘ave wolves where I come from, but we’ve got dingoes and thylacines, and they’re basically the same thing.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting!
This would be useful for my brother, who’s just starting his first story! Unfortunately I haven’t gotten him on here yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium and TECHNICALLY the word “LEGO” should refer to the company. We should be calling them “LEGO bricks” if we wanna be as correct as possible.
lol I’ve always called them Legos, and I’m obsessed with correct grammar most of the time, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thank you! I can’t really take credit for most of it, but I suppose I wrote it down in its current form so I have that going for me. lol
- Load More

You already had it.