@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the opinions!
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
XD Yeah, it’s 100% my fault for not making any effort. Thank you for the support though, maybe I’ll post something because of that :]
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh okay okay okay…
Just take a second to relax, cuddle up in the blankets or something (I’m messaging in bed XD), and remember you are not the problem. You are not the problem for being indecisive. Of course you are going to second-guess this – I know I would – because it’s hard to picture which future is better for you in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Heeeyy thank you! And yes, visuals are sooo helpful!! I really recommend color coding. It can be overwhelming at times, but it feels like a huge step up from containing everything in your head.
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Is it just me, or do we need more tips for creating actual hands-on plot?
Like, I like learning about plot points, but brainstorming the actual meat of those points – “the zombies attack here and trigger the electric grid in xyz cities” – is hard. And no one really talks about it.
Why should I include a zombie attack at this moment? Are these…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
You mean you’re not going to publish it? 🥺🥺🥺
I didn’t say that. But I’m not going to say I will either, because I’m an undedicated uncontrollable teenager.
Sticky noooooootes. Those are perfect for this. I need to gimme some XD
Oh yeah, I’m familiar with Fallacy Detective.
I think the most similar a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m just gonna vent a little bit…don’t feel like you have to answer XD XD
I just have to get it all out of my system haha
I’m trying to make a hUgE dEcIsIoN that could affect my life in so many ways.
I’m trying to decide if I’m going back to public school or not this year.
Like, part of me wants to keep going just to be able to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
First night sleeping in my own bedroom!!! No siblings… I feel like I’ve lost a limb. O.O
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone interested in reviving this topic?? I can put together a list of prompts for August if anyone else is interested… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that’s a hard question. Ermm…
I think I’d immediately start thinking of a way to keep them here longer. Is there a way that they don’t have to die? It might take me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that there’s not. Honestly, at that point, I think I’d start trying to spend as much time with them as I can and make as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re doing great Sara 🥰 You are brave to try counseling even though it sounds potentially scary and sensitive.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow, a lot happened, and I’m overwhelmed just reading this conversation 😅 I can’t address everything y’all and Sara said, but I have a few small thoughts.
About the Pythonos’ redeemability:
I didn’t mean to imply that they can’t be saved! I just meant that they wouldn’t have any draw to be saved, so they can never be sa…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow ok so actually I was reading over my writing again and I realized that while you were off in saying Engineer’s line was from when their team lost and he wanted to know why, there actually is a scene very close to that in the story! He’s trying to boost morale for his team after they get beaten soundly, although Huntress is the only one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know right? Ugh.
I’m glad it seems to be working for you now though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings haha that’s a cute style for him! He looks great!
@ellette-giselle I have no idea. Maybe just go into your settings and see if you accidentally hit something or if a glitch turned off the notifications.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh, more trivia!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
unfortunately, that scene is a LOOOONNNNNGGGG ways away.
We have plenty of other heartbreaking things before then…
but thanks for being so interested in it! That means a lot!!!!!!!!
- Load More

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!
Oh wow!!!!!!!!
I love having my own room XD I missed my sister at first but I got used to it *shrugs*