@mineralizedwritings
Active 15 hours, 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry! I am the same way so you’re not alone!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOUR SHORT STORY ON YOUR MAGAZINE WAS SO GOOD I GOT CHILLS!!!!
I’ll ask one of my guy friends tonight for ya! XD XD
I get that it would be awkward so I got you girl
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry :/
I get that! Just let us know if you’re ever sick of critiques and just want to hear the positive stuff to get encouraged!
I’d say…just interview some of your guy friends and ask them to give you a cheat sheet XD XD but I think Whaley’s right, they really do just vibe lol
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Please correct me if I’m wrong about guys
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
The illustrations are great! I love the sibling drawing.
I don’t know what that would be! If they were girls it would be easy! I just don’t know how guys “connect” and whenever I try to write it my brothers look like they’re going to throw up. They say I make them too girly in their getting to know each other, so I just kinda steer clear. An…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Um, yeah. His fear of the unknown already came up a little bit in the barn, and though he got over it there, it is still under the surface and it will come again. I promise.
Maybe you could make his fear a lot stronger, like showing us his thoughts instead of telling us them?
“Well then I don’t see how much help you’ll be,”…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow I missed y’all’s messages XD
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I would still love feedback on the other stuff as we went, but I’m a little at a loss with Aaron at the moment.
Thank y’all so, so much. I hope y’all can tell that this really is helpful…… I can see there’s a problem now…… I just have to fix it………
I understand what it feels like to get mixed feedback about a character, it’s so fr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I finished another creature! Here’s a Suilean with his wings spread:

@theshadow I have most of the rest of the team if you go a page or so back.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Sniper
The wolves…were talkin’. Standin’ on their hind legs, too.
“What are you?” one asked, its voice soundin’ oddly female. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those weapons.”
I lowered my gun.
“What Naria means is that we just woke up in one of those cabins, and we’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I have no idea. I would assume cheese exists in the Star Wars universe but they don’t use it as an expression
also, great choices lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I’m glad you’re another person who takes fanfics as seriously as me lol
also that was amazing. Angsty Steve has returned……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper yesss parent and child relationships
Like Hunter and Omega!! also the analogy of the president and dragon is hilarious.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* So good to see—er, hear?—um, talk? to you again!!! 😂
Oh yes, I understand the busyness. Our summer has also been purty busy. 😬 But it’s been so good. I have a summer job and between the times I’m working I was able to babysit for our old youth pastor’s son. 😊
Our church also had VBS a few weeks ago and I was the c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ppffffft that’s funny
IKR Anakin is awesome.
Who’s your favorite clone? The Bad Batch all jointly hold my top spot lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
lolll facts
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow certainly!
also, in the non-human sentient chat I have fan art of most of the characters in their sci-fi AU forms. Just finished another one yesterday and will post him when I get the chance!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I never thought I’d see the day when Ruth stops collecting DRAGON pics lol
I think the universe glitched out
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@RAE
NOOO NOT THE TIGER PICS AGAIN - Load More
