@mineralizedwritings
Active 14 hours, 29 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
okay for half of that all I could think about was Bucky and Steve in the beginning of captain America the first avenger loland then my mind was like
someday Leon and Riker kids will be friends and they’ll be buddies and I was in too happy of place to think about the trauma an abused child like riker would be feeling in t…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Thank youuuuuuu. and yes, Riker deals with a lot of trouble😅😅
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle You can add any comments if desired!
@grcr Thx, girl 💖
@whalekeeper It’s….complicated😅 Reading Freedom’s Fire helps explain it, but basically….
Leon/Aadelheide were taken from the Ghetto, put in a truck, and were delivered to the camp (though Leon/Aadelheide didn’t know about the camp yet) but the driver of the truck…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. I’m tired. Really stressed out… Life isn’t life-ing, I guess. I want to take a break from KP, maybe for a week, couple weeks, whatever. Just so anyone who reads this knows.
*Puts down a jar of consolation cookies* *Leaves* -
whaley replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk if this will help, but since rivals are basically competing to be the best at something, I like to give them some similar traits, but also some strikingly different traits. This way they end up competing in a “similarity” but the reason for competition is a “difference.”
Two superheroes who are Fire and Water personalities, and both believe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Praying! 🙏🏻
I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium awww dang……
I’ll just extend the deadline till they get it fixed again…..
except this must be a different ghost. Wyoh made pictures look like masses of text. This one just eats them.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That snippet reminded me I have a question :] How did Riker kill Leon’s wife? Did he report her to the Nazis, or…? Was it on purpose or an accident?
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Whatever you want to do!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @loopylin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
I realized I hadn’t shared these scenes I wanted to share😂 This is an earlier chapter in Broken Shackles, one of the first 10 chapters…and I just wanted to share it since I just edited…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow thank you!!!
yessss I love Soldier’s design, he was the first one I drew. I’ve actually seen a lot of fan art of TF2 characters with wings, and of course they usually make Soldier an eagle, so I had no shortage of references.
also I greatly enjoy how I was able to make Medic’s paws and Sniper’s talons digitigrade (that is, the way…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
If they’re genuine enemies…I’d say just make them constantly arguing or trying to show each other up, and constantly trying to do something better than the other.
Also Pinterest can help a lot with this and give you some ideas!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Anything specific details you want help with?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha I saw that meme somewhere before, I don’t know where though
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww girl I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine how hard that must be!!! You’re so strong for going through that and I promise, everything will turn out the way it’s meant to!! Our Heavenly Father has a wonderful plan of happiness for us, and the trials and challenges we face now will seem like nothing when we return to Him and h…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ofc 💗💗
Yess for real! I always am like “well this sucks but it’s worth it” because I always grow SO MUCH CLOSER to God at camp!!
YESS!!! Samee here.
You’re so generous XD XD thanks girl hahaha
XDXD you’re so welcome girl
Thank you sooo much girl you have no idea how much that means to me!!!! Love you too Light!!!! <333…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww I’ve missed you too girl!! <33 How’s your art going? 😁
I’ve been ok. Alive and, well, just living lol. Slowly progressing on everything. My sister and I may be auditioning for our first play next week though! We’re really excited for that, even though we’re just hoping to be in the ensemble… nothing too major lol. also, my brain d…
- Load More

I’ll miss you, and I hope your life starts life-ing again.💙💙💙 *steals cookies*