@mineralizedwritings
Active 13 hours, 37 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool! I’ve never lived anywhere besides the US…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr all right!!
@linus-smallprint @rae @ellette-giselle is that everyone who was in the challenge? I still have to get to work on my drawing lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Great scene! Sad about the boy who died though. It’s not too dark. War–real, full-out war–is usually sad like that.
You’ve been to Italy too? My family did a short mission trip there with our church last year, although we were there before our friends moved over there and in a different area. My mom wants to go back, it’s so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I LOVE IT!
I like how when Aaron starts to doubt why he’s been sent there, Turin is there to remind him of God’s plan. This story’s become special to me because my family has friends who are missionaries just like Aaron. They live in Bologna, Italy, where there isn’t a physical war going on necessarily but many people there…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or yourself? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also who’s Ru? A real person you’re working with, or your internal muse (like, say, the narrating character) or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Cool! My brother’s a great worldbuilder and did a similar thing with his Icebreaker Empire’s alphabet. They have the same number of sounds as in English, but have a writing system where every phoneme (letter sound) corresponds to one letter (thus having 40 or so symbols). It’s a lot easier to learn to read that way if you don’t have to deal…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah flat characters are no fun lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can get behind the not wanting to be baptized in front of everyone thing. I’ve been a Christian for as long as I can remember and am just considering being baptized (mostly because I’m almost an adult and would like that to be my first decision made as an adult, to show I’m not just doing it because my parents did it), and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow I’ll get together those drawings soon!
also sift through my ideas and see if I can dredge up some more facts about the creatures. They were super fun to come up with.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh awesome!!
@rae ahh ok! Yeah it’s a little more intuitive, but hard to get used to. also that’s an awesome name for the Skwadron. Any in universe reason why the word is spelled with “SK” instead of “QU” or was it just for fun?
@everyone else I know I said I was going to judge today, but I’m not sure if everyone who did a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae boomerangs?
also how come you use 21:00? You’re not in the US? (You don’t have to say specifically where you’re from.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh this is so cool!! The only issue being that because of the fact that you have all the parts of the story scattered through the forum, it’s a bit hard for me to sift through all the replies. Is there a document you can put it all on so I can just read through the whole thing? It’s ok if not.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae lol the way that you listed what your characters are doing as if it was going on in the same house as the dog and your brothers and the cat and the chicken pot pie…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Well I thought you’ve posted a couple stories on here, and I don’t know which one specifically Let There Be Light is, but yeah, I’d love it if you tagged me so I can read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle why would you get a lot of flak? You’re right. Females–at least, female humans–were not designed to be active fighters (and for that matter it just wasn’t God’s idea to create the concept of war. That derived from fear and sin after the fall of man).
also I don’t remember what that acronym stand for but if it’s about your…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley cool! I’ll admit I never watched those movies, they were always kinda ehh for me, but I LOVE the concept of the children of canon characters interacting. (I have a sequel planned to the current fic I’m working on which is just that.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I understand why you don’t like women in battle (I imagine things can get rough for them), but uh, just a little disclaimer: A solid portion of the stories being written on here have some form of war, and many of them have both female and male characters fighting in them. I have a few myself. (But then again, my teams tend…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h (yes I want to see your fanfic) @anyone else
okay guys I have the first chapter and prologue of my descendants fanfic which takes place after the third movie
honestly since it’s Disney channel if you haven’t seen it you can catch on kind of quick
but Auradon is where all the heroes of Disney movies live with all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎 - Load More

I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗
Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ