@mineralizedwritings
Active 12 hours, 58 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint I don’t know. It’s just that you only talk about Alan and Tyn having a redemptive journey (although I suppose that’s only because they’re the main characters), and Alan literally just arrested a Christian couple for existing, so I thought if Alan becomes a Christian somewhere down the line, how accepting will Oliver be of that,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooooh it’s getting intense!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Yeah, personally I think it should switch between the two characters, unless the whole book is solidly from one character’s POV, in which case stick with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok cool!
@everyone else I’ll review your drawings tomorrow! I have to get my brother on this because I share the character with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@stephie yeah the formatting fixed itself a little while after I posted
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin cute!! I have a stuffed apatosaurus too. His name is Twix.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I drew myself with my apatosaurus stuffy

(based mostly off vibes. I did not look in the mirror) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @theshadow
Oh yeah I forgot to put the thing introducing the species in the beginning. Ugh. That’s in the same chat as the drawings
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I also have art of most of the characters, they’re in the latest two or three pages of the non-human sentients chat
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freed_and_redeemed you’re not gonna know the fandom this is for but just know that it’s based off a video game series I don’t really suggest getting into but I enjoyed., and I like turned it into a sci-fi thing so now all the characters are different creatures and there’s space travel and stuff.
@theshadow you’ll probably like this…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s crazy that summer is just about over . . . I’m excited for school to start, but it feels like it went by so fast.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I second @ellette-giselle, but I would probably make the larger portion of it Mandin’s, and then a shorter scene/s from Nahim’s point of view. Being inside the mind of a character who’s depressed and delirious can be disorienting (wow, alliteration there lol.) Except if the rest of the book is from Nahim’s POV–then, it might be better just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
also, is the formatting weird for anyone else?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle@mineralizedwritings yep I’m a non-dating teenager too. My parents don’t care for it,
As for dresses, I kinda hate ’em but that doesn’t mean I’m not concerned about being modest. No way. I wouldn’t wear none of that revealing nonsense a lotta kids these days wear if you gave me a thousand bucks.
and pffft! Political correctness?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow thanks! I didn’t mean for you to sift through my ideas lol, I meant I was going to and see if I had anything cool for you XD. reading over it I realized I made a typo which made it seem like I was saying that. heh heh.
anyway.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh Charles is Alan’s father? Interesting!
Also that’s horrible what they did to Oliver and his brother. (I’m really hoping he doesn’t like betray them or anything. He’s one of my favorite characters so far. Partially because he’s a lizard and I love lizards, and partially because I greatly enjoy his accent lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae so kinda both? Like a form of self-insert?
I’ve done kinda the same thing before too. It’s why I always wrote Huntress’s POV in the roleplays from first person–she’s partially built off a heavily distorted me, and thus I find it much easier to write her from the inside rather than from externally.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol my parents want to know what it’s like to live in Europe for a month or two.
Only time will tell if we will ever actually do that.though.
- Load More
