@mineralizedwritings
Active 9 hours, 54 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
oh really?
even my presumably clean but severely cringey romance writing lolno seriously, I’m having second thoughts about this story now that I know someone’s reading it
I will update it for you as soon as I can eheheheheh
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Didn’t work 🙁
I will 🙂
Also I believe in you!! Eye contact is hard for me too but if you just picture everyone in their underwear, sometimes that helps.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay I’m going to try posting random image

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah for realllll!
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
Typically I’m not emotional during movies, but when I watched If, it got me tearing up, especially the part where the girl (can’t remember her name, lol) is talking to her dad when he’s asleep in the hospital. I do remember thinking that it was a little dramatic, her being super worried about her dad as soon as things went downhill. (In fact, if…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This is a cool topic. I have a question for the guys.
So I have a character who’s a pretty good artist who has a habit of doodling on his skin. (Sometimes for practice, sometimes out of boredom, and sometimes for emotional regulation) As a girl with this same habit, I tend to doodle things like stars, planets, flowers, and little swirly or…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s almost Over the Garden Wall season, people 🍂🌾🍁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h That’s a perfect name! I named mine Cyrus.
I’ve always struggled with drawing a cartoon version of myself but now I have to XD
I would love to see that if you do end up drawing it :]
Aw, thanks so much!
And you’re so good at drawing toes. They are the bane of my existence.
XD Probably because I’ve bee…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh and I’ve watched If too. I loved it. I liked Mrs. Dursley’s British ballerina buddy. (Hehe alliteration)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I watched legend of hei and I really loved it. I love the whole parent child dynamic it was so cute. I think they should make it into a series. Also the fluid animation made me happy. It reminded me of the first season of Wakfu a lot.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Thank y’all so much!!! <3 And yes, they’re a pain, but I’m doing better every day, so that’s good :3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💖💖💖
and…ahem…where is this fanfic???👀
I’m starting to get plans for the 3rd book, plans most of y’all don’t know…and maybe I should keep it that…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yeahhh it can be really hard sometimes :/
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Glad to see someone else feels the same XD Life is hard, that way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad you girls like it! 😄 I have a friend who adores Infinity very much; we watched it among a larger friend group and everyone squealed over him for some reason XD And Hei is super cute.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I find stuttering very annoying to read when it’s written in the dialogue every time the character speaks. But you can write it out if the character doesn’t talk that way 24/7, since it’s less to see on the page. Maybe you write out the stuttering when it’s serious, and mention it in the tag if it’s a normal part of conversat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
(I’m posting this here cuz I don’t want to make a whole new topic 😛 )
I’ve heard mixed opinions on this, so I wanted to hear what y’all think. Do you find it annoying to read stuttering when it’s written into dialogue?
I ask that because some people suggest to indicate that the character was stuttering by the dialogue tag. The probl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
Yesss! For some reason I loved that movie too. (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
While I am more emotional objectively than Linus, being a girl teen and all, I do not like sharing my feelings or even physically expressing them through tears. I am an extremely private person and I do not like to look for sympathy from anybody; it makes me feel guilty. I tend to cry in private.
One side of me would like to be c…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I also forgot that you guys talked about this on this thread so I posted a different reply in the other topic.
- Load More
