@mineralizedwritings
Active 18 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper wowwwwww that was amazing! My charries were spot on. Poor Mundy all tied up though lol
honestly it makes me really sad that only one character is getting out alive from this. I know the chance of one of my guys being The One is effectively zero, so I’m not so sad for them. They can handle it—they were kinda made for this, and I m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
SHADOW DROP :]
.
.
.
.
.
– Introductions, Part 2 –
Loops’ District
Joe Schmo had seen many things in his life.
He barely shifted on his stool as the door to the ice cream shop creaked open, and a bell jangled above the open! sign. His gaze – covered by a pair of sunglasses – barely flickered away from the microwave, in w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I never meant to say that I didn’t approve of young marriage! I meant that I think it shouldn’t be taken lightly. I agree with Whaley that it is not a sin, it just needs to be well thought out.
Young age does NOT cause divorce. I meant to say that if you are married young on impulse and you didn’t think it through, then it’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think young marriage is a sin! I acknowledge that young marriages can work well, as shown by Keilah’s existence XD Nor did I say young age induces divorce. I’m saying we shouldn’t blindly advertise young people to marry when there are potential emotional ramifications. I personally believe those challenges are better…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahh makes sense. I mean, I don’t think I have a noticeable accent but I chop off the g’s and whatnot when talking sometimes, so I think I’d type my own speech pattern like that too.
ooh interesting! I like that idea, it’s unique. I think it’d be a cool idea that if you’re planning to publish this book/series, to include a guidebook with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I’m ok with that! As long as you stay within the KP guidelines (like, no excessive gore or anything lol) I’m sure it’ll be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Considering that you are 18 and fine with early marriage, I trust you when you write about that stuff. I now know you’re not just a 14-year-old thinking that 17-year-olds are super mature compared to you.
You don’t need to change the story in any way. It’s your story, and like I said, my mom was married at 17 and her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahhh ok sounds really cool.
maybe they just like wearing those hats. I mean, look at him, who doesn’t think that looks cool? I’ve wanted a hat like that since before I ever discovered where it came from.
Also, that style of “hat with brim all the way around” is kinda standard issue if you’re in a hot climate (I mean, think fishing hats…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh yeah I’ve always liked that culture’s style too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
cause like American fiction defaults to sticking a slouch hat on a character when they want to make him obviously Australian, or at least a guy from a desert-y kinda place.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ooh yeah definitely. Hat and all.
What was his nationality?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
*comes out of the shadows for all of one second to compliment marvel art*ILOVEEEEEEITTT
I ADORE IT
ITS A MASTERPIECE
IT MAKES ME CRY CAUSE CIVIL WAR MADE ME SAD
CAUSE IT ENDED THE ERA OF ALL THE AVENGERS LIVING IN ONE BUILDING WHICH I COULD LITERALLY USE A WHOLE TV SHOW OF
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone willing to help me brainstorm my novel? Still tryna figure out the plot…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
No that actually is really helpful! I like the perspective you gave. Thank you!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther started the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Before I pose my question, I just want to let everyone know that this isn’t a forum topic to discuss if preachiness should exist at all in our stories or how we should present God and the Gospel through our stories. I’m simply asking what I’ll write below and don’t want to have any debates on here. Thanks guys. 🙂
I’ve recently been finding m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. But I didn’t want to ignore what was said. I felt it was better to point out, instead of ignoring it. I’ve had conversations with multiple people from different backgrounds, and we tend to leave with more perspective than when we came. That was part of my intention, but I guess many people don’t have the…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I don’t want to talk about this anymore, Ellette clearly doesn’t want to discuss it 😅
it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants
I agree. LTBL is fine, the marriage bit is just a part of it anyway.
I think what I’m trying to ask, is what don’t you agree with in what we’ve said and why don’t you believe it? I’m not trying to be…
- Load More
