@mineralizedwritings
Active 4 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh that’s so fun! Thanks for sharing😍😂 Yes, you can share music!! And the quote is all yours XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
“I could use a stick like that. Where’d you people get those puppies?”
This is now a canon Mundy quote and you can’t change my mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
although you said the jumpsuits are orange, when I looked up Hunger Games jumpsuits they were black, so that’s how I colored them lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I mean, Sniper’s first interaction with anyone besides Huntress was threatening to blow everyone’s heads off, so I think it’ll be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator oh that was hilarious. You said you need ideas?
Let me think……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh someone wants to talk XD Okay
And yes, we should definitely avoid sinning, but that is not the only thing God requires of us. We are told to glorify God in what we eat and drink, and whatever else we do 1 Corinthians 10:31. This is a command, not a statement of the way things are. We need to actively seek to Glorify God. If…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAAAAAAN
anyway
here’s my fan art

Mundy’s a little too short (he should be only an inch or two shorter than Cross) and I feel like I made one of Crosshair’s hands too small, but I LOVE how they turned out with the Hunger Games style uniforms. They look really cool. Also, I doubt they’d let Mundy keep his hat…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I do love the posing! Poor Even lol, he’s not having a good time
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yup, I agree. When I was in elementary school, we had comics in our workbooks about Christian kids who always did the right thing. I understand they were trying to encourage us to do good as well, but it was a little annoying that only the kids who were not Christians did wrong (and they would do the wrong thing every time).…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, thank you! Yay, Mandin is back 😂 That’s totally fine! As long as you can keep writing from that point, you can always come back and change it once you’re done.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator That was so funny! Great job! I like the Shadow’s idea of her trying to break into a zoo and rescuing some birds, lol. Maybe an amusement park? A concert? A DMV?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their actual story 😅
😃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
What does that mean? What does 😃mean?
also 4% is still effectively zero in my mind lol. Going through this assuming they’ll die makes it hurt less when they do XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I actually pictured you would have a few pointers XD
I decided this Game realm would know everything about these characters and have everything to neutralize them. So even if Alpha was immune to everything under the sun, this realm will have something to control him. I guess it’s a cheat card, but y’know, I’m not a fair player. :-P…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank yooouuu!! It took me very long to write that. And you never know, each of your characters have roughly a 4% chance of winning.
I’m gonna go draw some fan art for this, be right back lol
Oooh that’s a good idea.
also this is gonna sound super morbid but if there’s gonna be death, then I wouldn’t mind seeing someone fall to Mundy’s…
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Also I’m sorry if this has worried you so much to make this post ❤️❤️ I hope you will feel peace of mind after this.
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Ummm I think as long as you’re enjoying yourself and not entertaining any sin in your story, God’s on your side 🙃 God gave you a sense of creativity and you aren’t doing anything wrong by using it. I also believe it’s fine to tell a story just for the fun of it. God also created us to be perceptive, social beings who want to have fun togethe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
also this is gonna sound super morbid but if there’s gonna be death, then I wouldn’t mind seeing someone fall to Mundy’s tail stab. Probably said that already but whatever.
actually, Crosshair doesn’t have venom in his tail but the end is really thin and has spikes, and he can crack it like a whip, so that’d be cool to see too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m gonna go draw some fan art for this, be right back lol
- Load More
