@mineralizedwritings
Active 4 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator aww that second one with the dog and kittens is cute
and haha, the no trespassing sign is great
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae “that one time” lol
yeah that’s happened to me before….not sure if that’s a good thing or not
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
With Reid directing, Barnes swept through multiple passages and rooms, and made sure to get an idea of the layout.
It wasn’t worth saying, but she liked the decor. Rich greens and oranges lined the inner rooms, sparkling against the surface of glass trinkets. Delicate paintings, stained with dust, barely portrayed more than…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
“Oh trust me, I am,” Barnes murmured behind the sculpted smile. She swung around and stared further down the hall. “It is usually easier to commiserate with a care than to peruse the plot, eh? How about we look for other people?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I hath shivered like the leaf in autumn breeze…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h He has a cord in his neck like an extra vein, and a head scar. I’ve never thought of it as interesting before, to be honest XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper interesting!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like a developmental disability. I’m not too familiar the terminology, but my brother has a brain shunt, so I’ve met a lot of people disabled in that area.
Barnes
“My name is Commissioner Barnes. Nice to meet you.” The woman shook Reid’s hand, took off her cape coat and draped it over her arm. She approached a nearby…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Crosshair
“My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do adventures have only two. Who are you anyway? Do you want to see if we can find a secret passage or a long lost dying king or a dragon or library or something?” the girl–Ayla–asked.
Seas of Kamino, she talks a lot, Crosshair thought. Although s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahhh ok!
just wondering!
-
Keilah H. posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow since you were apparently unaware of a certain character’s musical talent, here’s an official gameplay video of Sniper playing saxophone. He’s not like the best at it but not terrible either.
No, I don’t know why he had to do that odd little dance, but I think that’s just a sax player thing cause I’ve seen others do…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae aww Tenz is kinda sweet, what mental issues exactly does he have?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium Sure! Just let me know what your name is on there, so I’ll know it’s you XD
@ellette-giselle Thank you for your gift. It means so much💜💜💜
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
the LOTR movies are so beautiful😭😭
-
Maybe I should watch them. I’ve only read the books.
-
@theducktator I highly recommend. They are sooo good. I honestly have no words to describe them they’re that good
-
I guess I need to watch them then.
-
-
-
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
“I’m Hugo, the Sharkman’s son.” He blinked heavily. “I’m not… heavy…”
The boy went slack, and his thin legs quickly collapsed. Tenz picked him up and handed him to his companion.
“Do you two gentlemen know of a locomotive which stopped nearby?” Barnes asked. When they shook their heads, she tried again. “How else did you come here?…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow!! That is literally so cool!! I’m very excited
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Aw thx for the help Tenz
(Starting a minute before your charries walked in)
Barnes
Hugo refused her handkerchief for the third and last time. He seemed to be doing alright; Commissioner Barnes wasn’t going to risk losing her only lead besides herself. She refrained from talking about the matter any longer.
The two made a strange pair.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Tenz and Reid are free to meet up with us if you’d like that
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

also, in the official soundtrack (which I listen to a lot) there are several tracks which have a saxophone as one of their main instruments. The running joke is it’s him who’s playing it, and that’s kinda confirmed considering in one of the official videos, he’s seen doing exactly that in the background as that particular track is playing.