@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! I’ve never thought to mix digital and traditional before like that. He looks really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyonewhoknowswhoFelis
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
The Arrival is a wonderful science fiction movie with minimal action. I loved the exploration of language and how brains can be wired differently depending on the language (it makes sense if you watch it). It is slightly creepy at first, but honestly very chill for the genre. My grandpa fell asleep while we played it on TV, but I was on the edge…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oki cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s pretty detailed to be from a months-old memory, do you have photographic memory? Just curious because I only know one person with that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Your shading is great btw
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
If you look up Keefe Sencen images, I guarantee your reference photo will pop up XDXD He’s a character from a popular fantasy series.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Quick question, does anyone have advice for drawing facial hair in a simple style? Not too detailed? Because every time I try, it looks like I smeared hairy toothpaste all over the guy’s mouth
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey I know the drawing reference! XD I’ve been reading through KotLC
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
hehehe thank u XXD
and I can use whatever quotes I want, thank you😝😂
@ellette-giselle yw! <3
oh my😱🫠💀
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
GASP guys I’m over 3000 posts! That’s actually insane, I can’t believe I yap so much.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
All of you are pure evil. You will stop being evil now, right?

-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah and @keilah-h @theducktator if y’all want to sidle on over with your characters, that’s fine too. Whatever you want!
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Love all the art that I’ve already seen💜💜😆 seriously tho, I love it!!! :3
@linus-smallprint I still trace things oftentimes too. That looks cool though!!
@ellette-giselle AHH i love it🤩🤩 dude def sounds like he’s gonna have a rough time tho💀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings ooof I forgot about this!! I might do it tomorrow but if I don’t end up finishing it by the deadline go on without me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I find the weirdest stuff interesting lol
also your profile pic bruhhhhh
that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I can imagine that would be rather disturbing lol
pro tip: NEVER read medical textbooks at 11:00 at night when you’re really tired, and that’s coming from someone who reads them for fun during the daylight hours.
- Load More

