@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Hey I finally downloaded instagram. You’re on it too, right? https://www.instagram.com/loopylin33?igsh=MWQwYnB3dHQ1dDY5ag%3D%3D&utm_source=qr
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint LOL you got your character and hers confused? That’s too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ahh ok! that’s fine!
Just thought your artstyle’s really good and your characters are interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Your character’s a child? Heheh I’m not great with children characters so I think I’ll sit this one out. I’m so sorry!
The youngest I’ve drawn a character is I think twelve.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle haha whoops!
I do remember this boy though, now that you’ve cleared it up. I really liked his character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon that’s cool! Yeah, I had fun reading it. It had 131 pages and the text was size 24; contrast that with my latest story, at size 20 text (and coincidentally, as of right now it has 131 pages but is by no means finished. I’d say I have at least twenty pages left, if not much more.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins heyyyy I noticed your fanfic now says “Draft One.” Are you already working on a second draft? Can I see it yet or is it off limits?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
not sure why anyone else would care about that but I enjoyed the nostalgia of it lol
and looking from this to my current work it’s like “Wow….I came so far….but at the same time, I can still tell it’s me writing these stories simply because I love the characters and want to make up new adventures for them.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone who cares
I was re-reading one of my old Jurassic World fanfics today. Surprisingly, it’s held up quite well compared to my more modern fics! I used “said” way too much back then, and my prose is super choppy, but the plot is decently coherent if not a bit repetitive.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator @theshadow @rae all righty! who wants to go first (or should I?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr you’re welcome!! I’d love to see more art of it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr Ohh, interesting! That sounds like a really cool idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle whoa both of your drawings are awesome!!!
and heyyyy Loopy you have a YouTube channel??? So do I! I don’t have any art on it yet, just a few Blender animations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@stephie oh my goodness that’s hilarious.
I like picking up random French phrases because I have a character who’s from that country, so……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I think I remember you posting part of his story in one of the chats…it was so sad!! I hope he gets a good ending.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
Her companion, a dainty, girlish figure, childlike and pathetic in its look of fatigue and of sorrow, had said nothing as yet, but her eyes, large, brown, and full of tears, looked up from the fire and sought those of Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, who had drawn near to the hearth and her; then, as they met his, which were fixed with unconcealed admiration…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper
Thanks!I also made a video for it if anyone wants to see https://youtube.com/shorts/Ic1qbIU5MCU?si=6Xm6dRqCaVa4N5X-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think)
it’s mostly Ellie who’s obsessed. Ed kinda enjoys it, but doesn’t have the patience for the more complicated stuff usually. And she often rips the paper.
- Load More

I’ve just been joining all the social media lately lol
@loopylin
XD it’s kinda fun
I’m not posting on instagram rn until I can get glaze or nightshade for my art, but I still use text. I hope you’re aware that everything you post can be used to train meta ai, there’s no way to opt out of it in the US.
@mineralizedwritings thanks for letting me know! I’m not too worried about ai, but I probably won’t post any more of my favorite stuff. I was using Cara to post my art before. It’s really anti ai.
@loopylin
Cool! I’m on cara too XD it’s where I put the good stuff, I removed most of my favorites from my insta when the policy changed.