@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
It truly smelled like a nice place. The stationary supplies had a warm glow to them. Racks and bookshelves filled the room to the brim, rich as a glass of sparkling alcohol. A large golden-font poster hung over the front window, advertising a bookbinding guild. This was only one of the many themed shops.
Hugo picked up and hefted a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This RP just moves so fast, and we have so many people.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @koshka
where are the group at right now? Hunter could probably rejoin them.
I might also add another one of the siblings or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins lol plot work never works for me either
I’d love to see what you’ve got if you have a story structure or something! Seeing the whole plot laid out might help me give you feedback on where you could go next.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still reading, I just don’t have anything to say right now. Which is probably a good thing, as it means your plot is sound and there isn’t anything in the story that might trigger me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wow, super cool!
I’ll have to look up those dances.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
ooh btw kinda random but has anyone else played either of the World of Goo games? They have AMAZING soundtracks. I have the playlists of both if you wanna give ’em a listen!
h ttps://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzzhJ04LHCalXhhnjZdtq-YfK1jhjBkHf&si=74ol2wO_LynN0oA8
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae LOLLLLLL
Chocolate chip cookies are about as American as you can get, so there’s that. Although I like @ellette-giselle ‘s oatmeal raisin idea. It does fit him.
Or you can make sugar cookies and frost them to look like flags or something. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
ok but in all seriousness I would do all the things I never got to do.
like teleporting breadno I’m kidding, stuff like read a book or watch a movie people say I’d like but I never got around to seeing, draw some, finish that story I’ve been writing, stuff like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have done nothing but teleport bread for seven days.
–me on the last day of my life by this reckoning
it worked for one of my characters……. -
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m finally here!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! 😭
Clayton (i normally don’t write from his pov, but I really want to so we’re going for it XD)
Voices drifted from the door in front of us. I shot Audrey a look that asked if we should open the door. She shook her head, motioning down the hall. I pleade…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“No, never been there. The space above the city doesn’t have same scientific mumbo-jumbo as in other worlds; somehow I think it affects us more on the ground than in the sky.”
He reached towards the sky with his hand. He vaguely traced the sun’s path, and left his arm twitching for a moment, as if it were held by someone much talle…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
Barnes stopped and turned to Reid. “In my home, you wouldn’t be able to detect the mask. You would just see a face.”
Hugo began to stir in the bright encasing, but did not wake up.
“That isn’t always true,” the pale commissioner continued. “But I think it supports the idea that we aren’t frome the same… place.”
She…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“You should know I am not a prime specimen of this culture, at least.” Hugo pretended to smugly straighten his vest. “This is a new place for me too. This is more futuristic, by a lot, but some of the places like the soda shop are more my speed.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XDXDXD You know what… She sounds like me whenever I leave the house.
Hugo
“Weirdo,” Hugo teased. “Come on, I have to go into the drugstore for a teensy-weensy moment, you can wait out here and I’ll grab it in a jiffy.”
They were on the sidewalk now, and Hugo veered off into the shop at his side. He came back out with a couple paper…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
“Mm…” Barnes began to pace back and forth. She still shifted her vulnerable spots away from others, but relaxed. “We are in close proximity with each other, but this doesn’t make sense because we come from egregiously different places.”
She whipped her head up, tilting it towards the ceiling fresco. “We have been toyed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Memes memes memes
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
also my brother only just hit my height and is four and a half years younger than me so……lol it’s kinda weird to imagine
- Load More
