@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
❤️🤍💙Steve Rogers is the best Avenger. Fight me❤️🤍💙
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle all righty!
Hunter
He lifted his wings and shot up toward the second floor, landing nearby the elevator. The group he’d been traveling with was right there.
“What’d I miss?” he asked, more jokingly than anything else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
also yep, I’m here, just reading.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
yeah @ellette-giselle has good points
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
The Monastery of Spinjitzu
will I never be rid of the influence of Lego ninjagoI’m joking btw, it’s not a bad Lego theme (I mean the TV show gets really dark sometimes but besides that, I’m talking about the theme itself)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting! Alan is joining Stripe’s cause?
One question: What’s up with the names Cyrus, Anamynth, Iskyagus and Opitarus? Are these lyens? Kinda odd, because all the lyen names up to this point have been cat-related, and I can’t see any connections with these names.
also I have literally no idea how to go about a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
“other canada”
That is the funniest thing I’ve seen today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint LOLLLLLL
you missed Mexico and New Zealand though.
Now, if those two countries happen to be underwater when Canada undertakes its conquest, then I can’t say I blame you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lol the Canada meme
@freed_and_redeemed haha well, you seem to know him the best out of al of us cause you’re the one that writes fanfics on a regular basis, so….
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator LOLLLLLL the potato quote is from the LOTR movies XD
@everyone
These memes are too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h
I think he’d be a fan of regular chocolate chip, tbh
and Rae….
I’M TRYING TO NOT SPOIL THE 2ND BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID THE 1ST!!!! XP
plus, idk what I’d share…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will come back with more
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
asdfghjkl, that’s what
Hugo
The shopkeeper blinked, and handed Nar the press. “…Uh, I suppose you can use them for that too.”
“Come one, let’s go,” Hugo said. He grabbed her hand before she could be even more confused.
They rushed out into the autumn air, and as the doorbell rang shut behind them, their coats billowed in the breeze.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know exactly what Nar uses for her nursing, I’m just spitballing here XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Very often, they do. Medicines include herbs, yes?” The man held out a flower press. “This works just like printing. You let the medicines dry in this, label ‘em, and put ‘em in your journal for a guide. It’s always good to have the real texture under your fingertips, so you know how to find them even better than you did before.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Got it
Hugo
“Not that I know of,” Hugo said.
Octavion hung upside down from the printing press. He pulled the lever, seemingly smashing his head with the platen. It went straight through him like mist. “Everything feels, except me. Don’t kill the books, little lady. They won’t take it kindly… They’ll bury you on land, they will… Icky la…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo gasped, whispering, “You killed it.”
“I’m so sorry!” Nar said.
“I’m joking, you just broke its spine.”
How had the girl gone for a few days without using paper? Had she attended any of the classes?
“Oh, good, it still works.” Nar held it at an arm’s length. “It’s glowing now.”
Before Hugo could grab it, the book glowed a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Not related to writing, but relatable to me

- Load More
