@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Maybe I shouldn’t say anything bc y’all all seem so passionate about the LOTR books…but…wellllllll
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
THE MAN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like it!
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
*drops chapter 2 of 1600s fic*
Chapter 2
Nothing was ever certain, least of all hope. Life had been both cruel and wise enough to teach Anthony Edward Stark that much.He swiped sweat from his brow and laid a double-edged sword across a simple anvil, hammer in hand.…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You have pulled me from the pit of despair, only to yeet me back inside.
I must continue. I must. (I haven’t finished everything owed yet.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Interesting discussion, points taken XD
I will go out on a limb and say that I have high respect for the movies despite their treatment of Eowyn and Faramir. There is some insane dedication in the directing, special effects, and actors which really speaks for how much the movie makers respected the source material. LotR got extremely lucky with…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium whoa, really nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon Is he based off the book description? Looks great!
@rae oh that’s cool, even if you do decide to change it.
@ellette-giselle haha that’s horses for ya, isn’t it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator bruhhhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I looked it up cause I was like “Okay, what is it about this story that everyone hates on? Surely it can’t be as bad as my halfbaked writing?”
I was wrong.
It was infinitely worse.
My characters have been vindicated and I will never call their relationships cringey again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
hopefully you guys find this funny:

those are trashy ship names for Crosshair/Feather and Huntress/Sniper but whatever, they get the point across
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle you’re very welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae very cool! What’s his name?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae haha didn’t mean that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle ahhh ok. I can understand a character messing around with your thoughts. Happens to me all the time lol
and I can agree with the “solid reason to die” thing.
oh and Aaron and Sabina’s scene at the end was really sweet!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle ok this is kinda random but Rory’s thoughts made me think of something: in one of my sci-fi WIPs I have creatures called Changelings, who are basically humans but have the ability to change color and disappear from sight. The way Rory describes himself as wanting to disappear reminds me of my Changeling character Jaylen talking…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed ooh interesting! That sounds really fun.
Sadly I don’t know all of the LOTR characters well enough to add to this debate.
- Load More
