@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c Adding to Ellette’s experiences:
- If a city is focused on tourism, it’s not going to be as bad, but the less touristy towns have graffiti everywhere.
- A lot of people smoke. I think that’s an all over Europe thing though.
- Euros look more like monopoly money than our American dollars.
- The emergency sirens are different than the…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I complimented your drawing in my head a while ago when I first saw the notification snd kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it. XD
Anyway, those look great! Love that Seb has a moon over his head instead of a lightbulb and I can hear that drawing of mickey when I look at it
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you, he tries his best.
I thought so XD
Marcel
Marcel went back to chewing, then checked himself. “Boyfriend?”
The little girls scooted closer and giggled loudly.
One of them crooned, “Do you want to… kiss??”
Marcel flicked a finger, and a burst of wind blew the kindergartner in the face. “Ask your dad first,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
just clarifying: Ellie sees him as a friend. Eddie’s just being a goof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
idk why, but the girls are really hard to write rn. I think i need a break and they need a new setting.
The Twins
Eddie saw the frog shaped clock hanging on the wall of the classroom and jumped.
“We’re late for kitchen duty! Sorry guys, gotta go. Bye Leo! Bye Rory! Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
She sprinted…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
Taking a break from KP for a while–enjoying the season I’m in. Will be back at some point in the future. Love y’all💜🤟🏻
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, I have no explanation for why he can talk yet lol. I just wanted a talking cat. Came up with these characters just a couple days ago.
cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.
That sounds like a fun character idea
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow well…uh…..
now I’m really thinking this was a bad, bad idea….
But anyway.
As of right now, the tale’s unfinished–and I don’t just mean mine. The comic series I mentioned I pulled the story from (again, I don’t suggest actually reading them, cause there’s a couple adult jokes in there I removed from my own work and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin whoa Watson can talk? But he’s also an ordinary cat???
cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper that scene with Marcel is the cutest thing haha
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
ofc! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so excited for you!! So glad that the whole process is going well!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know! It’s not the story with Everton and Amidala though. This new idea was still in the works and just wasn’t working out the way I wanted it to.
Ok, awesome!! I”m excited to hear what she remembers!
Oh no way! That’s so awesome! Okay, so it’s going to be in modern times, contemporary. I’m wondering how an Amer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you sm!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What was the biblical Pharaoh’s fatal flaw?
He was in de-Nile. *ba-dum tssh*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He’s the patron angel of childhood, both good and bad I guess 👀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wherever Marcel goes, there always follows cute small children and people having traumatic flashbacks.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Gasp, I know someone with two dogs named Winnifred and Watson.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here’s my characters I’ll post a description later
Winnifred
“You wanted a mystery, Watson. Here’s a mystery.”
Win stood in the middle of a round, sunlit stone room, eyes glancing nervously about behind her round glasses. She held a brown tabby cat in her arms who did not look very pleased about being held.
“I never wanted mysteries,” Watson…[Read more]
- Load More
