@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wowww awesome! I do agree they kinda look better than in the movies, if only cause there’s more contrast between his dark hair and her pale. In the movies their hair color was more similar and they look more like they could be related than a couple.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo raised a hand for her to pause, and took a long sip of his tea. His eyes glittered with mischief over the rim. “I think you’ve said that five or six times.”
Nar tugged at her hair, self-conscious.
“It’s important to you. Look, if it makes you feel better, I’m not too worried about it. He isn’t trying to kill me, right? Lots o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
There was that cynical look in his eyes. I had seen it once or twice in my imaginings of Travenor, but somehow I never caught how pompous it made him look. I shook my head. Surely this poor chap wasn’t my character. That wasn’t possible.
Right?
He looked down at a paper in his hand. There were fantastic runes on it. I gaped a lit…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love it! Such a cool idea!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow no problem!
@theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Huntress and Sniper
Callum and Fairy lit a fire in the center of our gathering place.
Sniper leaned close to me and whispered, “Good thing Pyro’s not ‘ere or we’d ‘ave a problem on our hands at the sight of the fire.”
I snickered at that. “Yeah, it’s probably for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon mmm sounds good. Haven’t had that brand specifically but I have had some good popsicles.
@ellette-giselle lol those quotes are too funny!! of course the last one is great in a serious kinda way but the rest are hilarious kind of great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin yeah he was cool. His name was Beaumont. He was also half-blind. I’m not sure how he could hold a pencil with the normal cat paws he had, unless he was typing or using his claws to scratch words in the dirt or something…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator what’s up with the yogurt?? lol
@whalekeeper pfffffft that’s too funny.
@koshka reptiles????? lol
also my dog is obsessed with Cheetos. He’s allergic to them and can’t have them, but that doesn’t stop him from looking at us with the saddest face when we’re eating them.
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I’ve never heard of otterpops before…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint I love them!!
Please tell me you kept Stripe’s glasses (or at least have another bespectacled Kunulf in the story somewhere, if you didn’t) cause I love the look of it.
also Martha’s “vunny hug” clothing and your explanation of why it’s called that is really cool.
does that imply that a “vunny” exists? some animal, maybe?
-
Esther replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
It took a few weeks for them to create my account. He should get an email about it sooner or later. I’d say don’t worry too much about it unless it’s been like a month or something. She should get to it before then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wow, I love the cover!
I like the third summary thing the best, I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Trust me Rory, you have plenty of company. There are several others. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will refrain from using the character then 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Whoops, my bad. @rae I’m talking to you. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I don’t remember if you’ve posted it before, but I like the gold accents. They are very defined.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it
My brain is samesies all the time.
Yeah I had a lot of fun! It was supposed to be a character expression page, but I lost motivation because my faces are so inconsistent. So I played around with other things.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You usually have to wait up until a couple weeks; my application took one week. I believe the moderators (is that what we call them?) only check now and then. Is that the problem, or has he already waited?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have two characters to add for fun. However one of them comes from a family of witches. They are like Ghibli witches, if anyone is familiar with that – they are very fairy-tale. I understand for some people, that’s a knee-jerk, so I’m going to ask are people okay with this?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c Adding to Ellette’s experiences:
- If a city is focused on tourism, it’s not going to be as bad, but the less touristy towns have graffiti everywhere.
- A lot of people smoke. I think that’s an all over Europe thing though.
- Euros look more like monopoly money than our American dollars.
- The emergency sirens are different than the…
- Load More
