@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ugh…I just hate it right now *screams in a rage*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
There is a city around the school, and some characters are less tied to the school itself but spend time there for whatever reason. 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you ladies so much!!! This info is super helpful and I’m sure I would have had to dig through too many articles to get it otherwise. 😖😂 I appreciate your help!! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am repulsed by my writing 😭😭😭 ahhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone-who-cares
unless you want to pretty much about die laughing, don’t look up subtitled videos of cockatoos talking.
lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin she looks great!
yep, bugs are cool. Unless they’re cockroaches.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint well you don’t have to change any of yours if that’s what you mean!! I like them and they’re pretty original as they are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka ohhhh haha, easy mistake lol
yeah the baton one makes the most sense even without context so it’s my favorite too.
My dog is allergic to like everything lol…..He eats venison kibble cause he can’t have chicken, beef, or fish (and I don’t think he can even have pork either).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle IKR????
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo looked up from flipping through a book, amused by the scene. “You’d better not give him too hard of a time.”
Nar bounced on her feet.
“And,” Hugo added, “many people go together just for the social event.”
As he said it, he struggled to picture Alpha partying with the masses. What would that look like? He shook his head and…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here’s a drawing of Win I did yesterday. She’s also really tall and skinny, all elbows and knees. But she wears baggy clothes to kinda hide it.

Also, she likes bugs.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
maybe he could just dip one claw in the ink and use that to write? Or he could tap out Morse code lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Cool, and thank you for the tips! I did the same when naming my creatures:
- “Drachenheul” is somewhat-butchered German for “dragon howl” cause those creatures are part-wolf and part-dragon (besides their human part). The reason I chose German was because that’s the nationality of the character who inspired the species, plus…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
want some random quotes from warrior cats fanfics I abandoned a long time ago but still have in my word documents??
I’ve forgotten a lot of the context lol
“Who put a baton in my bedding?!” –Swiftsight
“This is a catfish. I don’t know who named it that—it sure doesn’t look like a cat, or we wouldn’t be eating it.” –Alanbreeze…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle yeah it’s a good one
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint ohhh, ok, still awesome though.
also vandegrit isn’t a bad name for a creature, even if you do end up changing it. How do you come up with these names?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha being awkward again.
Sociability is not his strong suit XD
Hugo
“Do what seems kind,” Hugo said. “And if you know her well, prove it.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wowww awesome! I do agree they kinda look better than in the movies, if only cause there’s more contrast between his dark hair and her pale. In the movies their hair color was more similar and they look more like they could be related than a couple.
- Load More
